ᵉⁱᵍʰᵗ

Jesse Crowell had spent his New Years with his friends in Los Angeles since he didn't want to keep going back and forwards, having some of his clothes at his friend's apartment

Zack Lugo loved having his closest friend staying with him. Especially when it helped him with the breakup that happened between him and Emma, "Zack," Jesse rounded the corner when seeing his friend sat on his living room couch, "I'm gonna go to practice." The Lugo male nods his head, "Ok, see you later, man."

"Bye."

Jesse exited fork Zack's apartment, going towards the elevator, pressing on the ground level, as the door opened, he saw Robbie standing there, "Robbie, hey."

Jesse was excited since he had loved spending time with his friends that he had made from the tour that was upcoming, "Miss Hope is waiting for you," Robbie stated as Jesse nods his head, "Let's go," He said as him and Robbie walked towards his car, as Jesse sat in the backseats.

"Jesse."

Hope Sutton smiled when seeing Tate's Lead guitarist as she had gotten out of her car, grabbing ahold of her bag as Jesse thanked the driver who smiled as Hope nods her head, "Thank you, Robbie." She thanked him when the chauffeur went into his car and drove off, "Let me help you with that."

Jesse had gotten a bag of Hope's into his hand, helping Tate's manager out with a kind smile, "Thank you." Hope said as she opened the door for Jesse who thanked her, going inside the building as paparazzi started to rush towards the parking lot of the building.

"I heard from Tate that she wants you to play a song or two." Hope stated, as they stood in front of the elevator waiting for it, "I didn't ask her to do that, if that's what you're wondering." Jesse said as Hope looked at him, "Oh, don't worry I know that." Hope reassured him.

"Tate has her own mind and can speak up for herself." Hope said to the Crowell male who nods his head knowing that, "I can see if I can squeeze two songs from you into her tour opening acts." Hope said as Jesse smiled at the women.

Jesse smiled, "Thank you, Hope, for everything, really." He said as Hope turned to look at Jesse, "If you didn't send me that email, I'd probably still be in Flordia, just booking gigs with my friends," He admitted to the tour manager, "Well, I think that you can be a pop star." Hope said, truthfully.

The Crowell male moved from wheee he leaned against the railing of the waiting, when the elevator came to their floor, "I appreciate that," He admitted, "Charlie has also advocated for you as well, " Hope stated, seeing Jesse look at her shocked, "Charlie, really?"

Hope nods her head, "Whatever happened between him and your sister, there's no bad blood, right? You guys get along." Hope said as Jesse nods his head, "We're fine." He said, looking at Tate's tour manager.

"Good, because I wouldn't want either one of you to be taken off this tour," Hope admitted when looking at Jesse who nods his head understanding what Hope was saying, "And as well, I know that people are shipping you two together, but Tate right now needs to focus on tour, not having 'hot' boys distracting her." Hope stated to the Crowell male who smiled at the compliment, "Even though I do also like you two better than her and Kid Laroi." Jesse chuckled at that.