ⁿⁱⁿᵉ

One thing about Jesse was that he didn't like hiding his relationships especially when it was with someone he actually liked

One thing about Jesse was that he didn't like hiding his relationships especially when it was with someone he actually liked. But he was never the one to post a picture straightaway about his new relationship because he knew that his now newfound followers and supporters would either investigate or found out for themselves and post it everywhere.

So being on holiday with Tate, Amari and some of her friends that wasn't in the tour group, wasn't exactly what he was expecting but he didn't mind as he got to spend time with the Mcrae female.

Him and Tate had been seeing each other in secret, all of their friends knew and so did Hope who knew that the two would get together at some point.

"Cabo." Jesse said, when he ran a hand through his cut hair, looking at the hotel they were staying at.

Tate had wanted to go on holiday before she started her world tour, with her best friend Findlay, and some of their friends that Jesse didn't know but got to know on the airplane ride over alongside Amari, "This is probably gonna be my favourite trip this year," He stated as he walked inside the hotel building.

Tate chuckled, "Maybe." She said, as she walked in alongside Jesse, wanting to hold his hand but stopped when seeing a man come up to them, "Hi," the man said with a charming smile, "Let me show you guys where the check in is."

Jesse thanked the man, looking at Tate as he moved his hand to hold her hand in his as he had his duffel bag around his shoulder, with his suitcase in the other hand, "Let's go and get checked in."

Tate smiled at him, liking how Jesse had taken her hand when she was nervous to hold his, as they walked to the check in area as they all checked in, getting their assigned rooms.

Jesse was sharing a hotel room with Amari as Findlay and Tate were sharing one, since the Crowell male didn't want to be too on top of Tate since they only really started seeing each other.

His sunglasses pushed back some of his hair on his head making Tate chuckle, as she turned to him, sorting out Jesse's sunglasses on his head, "Much better." She reassured as Jesse smiled, looking in between her hazel eyes, "Thanks."

He felt like a kid again, being this happy with someone he had only started seeing, "Are we gonna go to the pool today and then tomorrow we can do the activities?" Jesse asked them, as the group looked at Jesse, "Pool today, and activities tomorrow,"

The group all agreed as Jesse leaned in and kissed Tate's cheek, "I'll see you at the pool," He said with his boyish grin on his lips, "Yeah." Tate said with a smile, when seeing Jesse pull back from her.

Amari smiled at the two, "That was cute." He stated when the Crowell male and him walked towards the other elevator, pressing the button to the elevator, "I don't think I have ever seen you this happy before," Amari admitted.

Jesse smiled, as they stepped into the elevator that came down, "I didn't expect to be this happy either, but there's just something about her," Jesse admitted to his friend.