ᵗʰʳᵉᵉ

Jesse had consoled his sister on the matter even though Tate's tour manager wanted Jesse to come to Los Angeles in a week's time to get him prepared and ready for the start of Tate's world tour that started in five month's time

His mother had booked him an hotel in Los Angeles even though Zack Lugo, a friend of his from Tiktok said that he could stay with him until he had to go back to Florida for thanksgiving.

"Well, I guess I'll see you over the phone." Jesse said as he embraced his mother who chuckled at her son's comment, "I suspect you to call me when you're not busy," Jesse nods his head at his mother's comment, "I will, Mom."

He kissed his mother's cheek, hugging his father before moving onto his twin sister who had tears threatening to fall down her face, "It's ok, you can come and visit me," Sadie chuckled knowing that she wouldn't be able to stay in the same room as her ex boyfriend, "It won't be that long." Jesse promised his twin, as the two of them hugged each other.

Cooper and Jesse did their handshake as Jesse brought his brother into a hug that Cooper hated since it was too tight, Jesse pulling back from his younger brother, ruffling Cooper's curls before the Crowell male got his suitcases handles into his hands, walking inside the airport.

"He'll be ok, right?"

Kelley asked her husband as they watched their son walk further and further into the airport, "As long as he has his passport and his phone, then everything will be fine," Lesile told his wife who held onto her husband's arm seeing Jesse round a corner, going out of their eye line.

____

Zack Lugo had managed to come and pick his friend from Florida up when Jesse arrived at Los Angeles airport not that long, only really five hours up in the air to what Jesse had just read the book he had bought with him which was about tuning his guitar.

"Hey, man."

The two bro hugged with Jesse smiling at his tiktok friend when Zack popped his trunk open, helping Jesse out his two suitcase along with his acoustic guitar into his trunk and back seats, "How's it going?" Zack asked his friend.

"It's going good," He admitted truthfully, "Just been doing gigs around Florida and then I got an email about being someone's lead guitarist," Jesse said as Zack looked at him, "That's big, dude, like a big opportunity,"

Jesse nods his head at that with a smile, "It's actually a dream come true," Jesse had never seen this Tate Mcrae girl, he's only ever heard her, and if she looked just like she sounded, then Aiden be in awe.

The two spoke some more when Zack dropped Jesse off at the hotel to what his mom had booked for him, as per her request, when a call came through the room service, "Hello?" Jesse answered the phone, holding it up to his ear.

"Hi, is this Mister Jesse Carter Crowell?" Someone from the other side of the phone said, "It is, um, who's this?" He then asked, "I'm your driver," The man on the phone admitted, "Are you ready? Miss Sutton is waiting."