ᶠⁱᵛᵉ

Jesse was happy to be going back home to spend the holidays with his family especially after working hard for a whole month with Tate and her crew as the Crowell male embraced Tate before Robbie had taken the Florida male to the airport, "See you ...

Jesse was happy to be going back home to spend the holidays with his family especially after working hard for a whole month with Tate and her crew as the Crowell male embraced Tate before Robbie had taken the Florida male to the airport, "See you in two month's time." He spoke when he pulled back from the singer.

"See you in two month's time." Tate repeated, with a smile as Jesse looked at Tate's dance crew, "Bye guys." The crew hugged Jesss who chuckled as Amari brought Tate into the hug as well.

When the pulled back, Tate looked at him, "I'll be practicing Working." Jesse nods his head at that, "I will be, too." He spoke with a kind smile, knowing that he'd be practicing the whole tour set list in his bedroom, like once a day, "One last group hug." Maycee said as the group all hugged one another, he laughed in the middle from where he was being squashed.

"We love you, Jes."

Amari said when seeing Jesse put one of his suitcases into the trunk as Robbie did the other one, his guitar bag in hand going into the back seat waving his hand at his friends.

He rolled down the window looking at his friends, his green eyes meeting Tate's eyes as the Mcrae female smiled, waving her hand watching as Jesse's driver, Robbie, started to drive away from the hotel building Jesse's mother had provided for him, "Bye!"

The Range Rover went around the corner and out of their eye line as Amari watched Tate who looked away from the direction Jesse had went in, he knew that the Tate and the Crowell male had gotten closer, everyone did with the one to one practice on the song they were gonna be singing.

And he especially knew when Jesse had a crush on someone, and Jesse's crush was on the Mcrae female who felt the same way after spending a month's worth with him closely and personally.

Jesse who sat in the Range Rover's back seats, laid his head back against the headrest, letting out a breath.

"Are you alright there, Jesse?"

Jesse opened his green eyes to see Robbie's concerned eyes looking back at him whilst looking at the road ahead of them as well, Jesse nods his head, "Yeah, I'm good," He commented as Robbie nods his head, "There's water bottles there, if you want one."

Jesse looked down seeing some water bottles in the door compartments as Jesse took one and drank from it, "I'm just excited to see my family." He admitted to his driver, "I've never been away from my family more than a month," He told his driver that Hope had gotten him, wanting Tate's lead guitarist to be well looked after.

Robbie and Jesse spoke to one another until they arrived at the airport, with Jesse stepping out of the back seat of the car with Robbie holding the door open as he smiled at Robbie who closed the door before going around his car, to the boot of his car and taking out his suitcases, "Have a safe flight back home," Robbie told the guitarist who smiled, "Thank you, Robbie."