•10•

||Chapter 10||
•The Escape•
//Be a free bird//

______________________________________

"Here goes nothing." She spoke and took several steps back. She clenched her fists really hard and exhaled loudly before she began swaying her fists in the air, creating a thick curvy orange-like fire. It struck the door which left an inward mark on it.

"Hmm one more time." She uttered and swayed her fists strongly in the air creating a thicker curving flame than before. The flames struck the metal door with a thud- marking the door in an "X" sign. She placed her palm in the middle where the two marks met and began to focus all her energy on it. In a split second a small hole had formed and she could see clearly the inside of the room.

"Damn! You did it Andrea! Just a few more right?" Rony spoke from the other side of the door in a happy tone.

"Yeah right. Move back Rony!" Andrea spoke.
"Man! I'm tired!" She spoke and stood for moment trying to catch her breath. She placed her hand in the small hole and began to use her energy to melt it creating a larger space hole enough for Rony ti squeeze through.

"Quick. Release Darsson."

"The controls." Andrea spoke.

"No let's get him out and leave."

"Look. If more prisoners leave they will have a harder time catching us."

"Actually that is smart."

"Quick let's move!" Andrea spoke and bolted as Rony led the way.

••••••••••

A gigantic ship made of mostly wood painted in dark shade of wood brown. Rested on the shore of the small island with small waves waving at the prison guards who stood just a distance away from the ship.

"Farewell. See you when you see me," the young guard earlier spoke and embraced her tightly before he entered the ship.

"HALT! HALT!" A guard yelled from afar grabbing the attention of the other guards.

"The prisoners... have... escaped... ." He spoke as he took breaths in between.

"Escaped? How is that possible?"

"Quick! Capture them before anything happens!"

"Ring the bell!"

"The King is going to be disappointed in us."

The guards sprinted as fast as they could to the prison house. In it was a havoc prison guards fighting for their lives, broken pieces of glasses on every inch of the marble gray floor, damaged bars and most of all stains of blood- staining the floor and any part of the huge building.

"We are dead!" One of the guards uttered.

"Totally."

"You back into your cell!" The leader commanded a prisoner who was pinned against the wall. "BACK IN THERE!"

"You talk to much!" A prisoner spoke and knocked the lights out of him.

"I guess we fight or we escape."

"If I lose this job I will have no other and worse it will spread like fire."

"Look I'm taking my chances and escaping this hell. I never liked my job here," the female guard from earlier spoke.

Before he bolted after her he gritted his teeth loudly and stomped his feet.

"I don't see any guards quick. Let's make a move." Andrea spoke and Darsson scoffed angrily. Rony raised his eyebrow and sent a silent signal at him which read :" what's the matter?" He shook his head before following the rest and moving away from their hiding spot.

"Another ship will be here in a few minutes. Should we get on board with them?" He spoke in whispers the young guard from before.

"No I think we can easily sneak in. I'm Carrisa by the way." She responded in a very low tone that he could hardly hear her.

"Daven," he uttered in a tone higher than Carrisa's ear.

Without wasting time they both moved from their hiding spot and entered the ship. Daven put his index finger on his pink lips gesturing for her to be quiet as a church mouse. She nodded her head and quickly followed him on her tip-toes. He did find a wide opened door and quickly grabbed her hand pulling her inside.

"Well,well,well. What do we have here?" A voice spoke breaking the silence. Carrisa gasped loudly and almost jumped out of her skin. Daven stood like statue with his mouth hanging open-not an inch of him moved.

"Who are you? Reveal yourselves!" Carrisa uttered as she waved her hands in every direction.

In a second a bright lamp lit- chasing away the darkness in the room. The light air had thickened and became heavier as various prisoners dressed in the prison garments stood with smiles on them.

"Fresh meat!" One spoke as he sharpened his knives loud enough for everyone to hear.

Daven gulped loudly as his heart rate fastened and his body began to sweat.

••••••••••

"Too bad Darsson isn't here. I would have loved to go against him."

"He is no match for you. Trust me I speak as one of his victims. Besides you run your mouth to much. You should stay silent at times. It helps trust me." A guard hissed back at his leader.

A prisoner walked to them and smacked their so called "leader" as hard as he could. Marking his white, plale cheeks with his hand. His cheeks burned for a moment and slowly the redness began to fade away.

"Silence. We rule now. No one will aid you now." The fellow men then chuckled loudly at the poor authorities.

••••••••••

A dark shade of blue spread across the sky, thousands and thousands of meters away from his Kingdown. Darkness havoured like black coal in the kingdom and no light came from the moon since it had decided to hide itself behind thick gray clouds. Not even a single star shone in the sky. Despite all of that King Reagan stood straight at the edge of his balcony with his arms crossed.

He inhaled the freshly cool air that blew in his face for a moment.

"That silly old man. Has no idea about my ways. No soul will escape my realm."

He turned to face his son who stood a few steps away from him.

"Bring his head."

"With pleasure." He responded with a smirk
on him and removed his sharp sword from its cover.

______________________________________