Chapter 31: The Other Side of the Two Front War

A Few Hours Ago, With Rimuru

Whilst you and your forces were facing off against Clayman's army, Rimuru remained in the city as he prepared to set off for Walpurgis. In the office you two shared, Shion and Ranga were both staring in awe with stars in their eyes as they fawned over how incredible Rimuru looked in his new Demon Lord attire. The were completely stunned in amazement as they watched Shuna put the final touches on Rimuru's clothes as he admired the fine work she put in.

"Oh, you look fantastic, Great Rimuru!" Shuna complimented him as Shion and Ranga stood next to one another with amazed looks on their faces as Shion shot up with glee

"Yes! Just wonderful!" Shion proclaimed cutely.

"That dignified look! It suits you perfectly, Master!" Ranga howled and huffed rapidly in excitement as his tail wagged around insanely and Shion nodded her entire body in agreement.

"R-Really?" Rimuru said with a bashful smile from receiving such praise. "These feel really nice though. It's super light, as well." Rimuru commented on how amazing the material of his clothes were.

"They were made with Mai-san's personal silk, which I find absolutely amazing to work with." Shuna revealed the source of such amazing clothes as Rimuru spun around in amazement.

"Princess Shuna, you look lovely, too!" Shion praised her Kijin princess as she had changed into a slightly different attire to better suit her mission.

"Thank you." Shuna said with a grateful smile before her face turned serious as she was ready to set off. "Well, then, I'll be going now." Shuna said as Rimuru nodded in acknowledgement.

"Princess Shuna! Go beat the stuffing out of Clayman's minions!" Shion said while throwing air punches in excitement.

"For us, as well!" Ranga agreed as they had sheer confidence in their princess.

"I will." Shuna said with a smile as she was determined to not let them down.

"Be careful." Rimuru reminded her.

"I will. And you, as well, Great Rimuru." Shuna said as she activated her transport skill and vanished in a pink light, off to join the raid on Clayman's castle.

Rimuru and the others looked ahead now as all the attendees for Walpurgis were stood in the office ready to go as Malenia and Veldora sat on the couches in their normal clothes they could fight in as they were ready to take up defenses for the city while you two were gone. They were reading manga nonchalantly as Ramiris was getting in a few more chapters of her current manga, trying absorb as much as she could before she would have to leave them for a while to attend such a boring meeting in her opinion as the Dryads watched her joyfully.

"It's almost time to go, and they all look completely relaxed..." Rimuru thought in disbelief of how lax everyone was. "Hey, so there are ten Demon Lords, right? There's Milim, Ramiris, Leon, Carrion, Frey, Clayman...What are the other four like?" Rimuru asked as he sat down in his chair.