Seed Destiny 1 - Gundam Pilot Once More and Mayu is a New Gundam Pilot!?

3rd POV

Its been two years since the Axis Shock and there are alot of job to do during back on CE 71-72 as alot had happen back on the War of Earth Alliance and ZAFT as well giving the lands back to its rightful owners and more of the Junius Treaty as well that all three side signed the Treaty

In that time due to the law against Anti Coordinator Groups many of Blue Cosmos assets were sentence and severely punish resulting them losing some of their power in the EA but still strong as others were good at hiding their tracks but the same thing can't be said for those in Orb with the help of Jude who is Cagalli's advisor were able to purge the parasites/nazis in Orb that including making Orb public opinion of Cagalli's side have more but Jude purposely left out Unato Ema Seiran and Yuna Roma Seiran due to the fact they have their uses without them even knowing it believing they hidden their tracks well but with Uzumi's evidence against the pair most of their political power in Orb preventing them from interfering like they did in canon due to Jude assisting Cagalli but not revealing their Anti-Coordinator assistance due to Jude wanting to take full advantage of that when Djibril takes refuge to the father and son duo to use as a gift for ZAFT all of which Cagalli accepted as he explains but still monitoring their movements 24/7 that includes if the EA tries to have Orb join their side should the Second Alliance-PLANT War starts due to Muruta Azrael leaving a bad impression on Orb combine mostly with Jude's facts with the data not to mention having Orbthus the EA's efforts in trying to have Orb join them being totally zero.

But right now we can see a Colony its from ZAFT as the location is L4 PLANT Armory One as we can see a few ZAFT's ship are on the traffic right now and right now on one of the Ship we can see a Red and white Pattern of a ship and this is the SCVA-76 Nahel Argama ship named Nahel Argama and they are under of Orb Union new special force called Londo Bell

Inside we can see around us are Mobile suits and personals are working around the clock right now and most of the models are first are the new Mobile suit that Orb had made is the MVF-M11C Murasame and on beside of where the Unicorn was is the RGZ-91 Re-GZ and beside it's the MSZ-006 Zeta Gundam but uses the Unicorn as the bases having the similar capacity before the Unicorn was temporarily sealed but the Unicorn is still at the top.