Seed Destiny 2 - Mayu's Decision and Future Plan

Jude POV

Now on our side is Cagalli with me sitting at her right side and on the opposite on the table is Gilbert Durandal, while in front of me is the ZAFT's MS Pilots as Mayu is with her brother though seeing Shinn he is not impulsive, stubborn, hot-tempered, and occasionally arrogant-even to his superior officers like his canon counterpart but rather the opposite to those factors who loves his family dearly who will do anything to protect them with the determination to stop war and those who cause it due to the fact I save his family from being killed and not angry with major governments and organizations especially with Orb which is a big boon and high chance of him not being manipulated by Durandal that easily that is a maybe for me.

Gilbert: For one, if may we have a Joint Operation only for today on looking for Bogey one.

Cagalli: Why so Chairman Durandal?

Gilbert:Well one of the reason is that the unknown ship did attacked us as well stole and beaten us of our mobile suit and it's not a bad move to have more back up and beside looking around on your ship is that you almost lost half of your Mobile suits Pilot while there are some of the Mobile suit are still on repair.

Dammit his right since we are still repairing the other Masamunes as well the hull of the ship is still repairing right now but I see Shinn's and Lunamaria shining their eyes right now and it felt weird

Jude:His right Miss Athha plus Mineva and her crew as well its Pilot wants to capture it and we are planing on the capture

Cagalli:Fine but, on the field Commander Teves for today can he have full command of the Mobile suit team of the Minerva

Gilbert:Its fine since they need experience

Now both side shake on it while I look at Ray and I feel he is similar like Mayu but still I can't let my guard down since he supports the Destiny Plan.

3rd POV

While Now Duandal starts a speech about both Londo Bell and ZAFT are joining forces for today to find Bogey one and all as Jude was on the distance as he watched them but mostly him since Jude saw Durandal

Jude: Damn this guy good with words got to give him that but knowing his character and combine with my powers as a NewType I could tell there was hidden meaning behind every word he said like with Palapatine as Darth Sidious slowly tempting Anakin as Darth Vader.

Cagalli: I take it you already made a plan already Jude?

Cagalli looks at Jude with a knowing smile that includes Gilbert and his team who smirks like L-Elf though Athrun he knows my smirk well he just sigh.

Jude: Already did though there was a bit of set back which i need to fix afte this meeting plus I want some payback.

With that the meeting ends as they do what they need to do for the time being.

Shinn and Lunamiarian looked at their side to see Jude was walking away since for Shinn he wanted to say thanks for saving them back on Orb while for Lunamiarian she was a fan along with her sister back on the ship as they are going to their Mobile suit and helping the engineers since the other Packs of the Impulse Gundam was on the Minerva

Lunamaria:Shinn look, its commander Teves

Shinn:Let say hello to him

Lunamaria:How about later since Commander Teves is planning

Now Jude was on his office right now as he was planning for the capture on the three Gundam and He had a feeling that EA has another Guty Lue-class ship helping them as he was planning the door was open to see its Mayu since she left his big brother back on the Impulse and now she knows that Shinn is looking on the Re-GZ and the Zeta right now.