❤︎ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 2: 𝓗𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓽 𝓒𝓸𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷

The next morning...

...

Harry was fast asleep. Surprisingly, he managed to fall asleep after those thoughts. He was awoken by a gentle hand and a familiar voice, "Harry, wake up."

Harry opened his eyes, and for a second, he thought that he was dreaming.

He finally looked up at Max, realizing that he was actually in his dormitory.

Harry felt his heart sink again, as he felt even more jealous.

He sat up slowly, wiping his eyes and looking back up to Max.

"What is it?" Harry said, still avoiding eye contact.

"Ron told me to wake you up, since it's breakfast."

Harry sighed, finally looking up to Max.

"Alright, I'm awake." He said.

Harry went to slide his feet over to the edge of his bed, before swinging them to the ground and standing up, taking a look around the room.

"I'll see you in a bit." Max said, before leaving the boys dormitory.

Harry felt his heart sink once again as Max left the room. He couldn't understand why he was feeling like this.

He kept thinking about when the two of them held hands, along with other things.

It made Harry very insecure, and it was making it harder for Harry to be around Max.

Harry headed to the bathroom, not really feeling like going to breakfast after his strange night.

Harry washed his face, and he took a deep breath, hoping it would help him calm down. But even after he thought he had collected himself, he felt a heavy sensation in his heart, as he kept thinking about all the interactions between Hermione and Max, causing him to feel jealous and insecure.

Harry kept going back to it, trying to not overthink, but to him, that didn't really help much.

The thought filled him with sadness and confusion.

Harry left the bathroom, changing onto his uniform. Afterwards, he walked out of the boys dormitory and towards the stairs, taking an extremely big deep breath.

I'm fine. Harry thought, trying to get himself to believe it.

But his mind was constantly filled with thoughts of jealousy, and he was not able to block it out.

After a while, he entered the Great Hall, heading to the Gryffindor table. He sat beside Ginny, who was talking with Hermione. Max sat with Neville, by the looks of it, the Weasley twins joined them.

Harry took a deep breath as he took his seat, looking around.

He looked at Ginny, as she talked with Hermione.

Then he looked at Max, who was talking with Neville and the Weasley twins.

Harry was feeling extremely anxious, and he kept glancing between the two conversations, not really knowing what to do. He felt as though he didn't belong, despite both of his friends being there.

He felt a finger snap, turning his head to Ron, who was grinning.

Harry looked over to Ron, feeling his mood change slightly. He smiled back at him as he continued looking around.