❤︎ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8: 𝓢𝓾𝓻𝓹𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓝𝓮𝔀𝓼

Tomorrow...

...

Harry woke up to the next day. He did his normal routine and headed to the Great Hall to join his friends for breakfast. As he neared the Great Hall, Ginny called his attention, "Harry."

Harry turned his head, to see Ginny talking to him in the hallway.

"Yeah..? Um.."

He felt like he shouldn't say anything yet, he didn't want to be an ass to Ginny and tell her the truth about last night.. at the same time however, he did feel guilty about it.

"Can I talk to you about something?" Her face seemed hesitant.

Harry nodded, as he felt a bit nervous about this.

'What.. is she also gonna ask me about last night..?" He wondered, feeling that he might find it hard to lie to her.

"So uh... To be honest, I don't think I can date you anymore."

Harry gulped as he heard this, he wasn't expecting her to say something like that out of the blue.

"Ah.. you.. don't wanna date me anymore..?" He asked, trying to make sure that he's not misunderstanding her words.

"No, not anymore... I think I like Hermione..." (GUYS DON'T HATE ME HAHAHAHA 😆😆)

Harry's eyes widened as he heard these words.

'No way.. she's moving on to Hermione..?' He thought.

"Wait.. really?" He said, feeling more shocked by this.

He knew something was wrong about their relationship recently, but the last thing he thought would happen is that Ginny would switch to Hermione of all people..

She nodded, "Yes, I realized I'm lesbian now."

Harry blushed, as he felt a bit embarrassed by this.

'Lesbian..?' he thought.

"That.. makes a lot of sense, in a way..." He said, feeling a bit embarrassed still.

'When she was hanging out with Hermione more often.. I never thought anything of it..' He thought.

"So... Can we end this relationship?" She asked, looking directly at him.

Harry wanted to say no.. to keep this relationship going, but he knew how bad that would be.

"I.. um.. yeah.. it would be the best idea.. for both of us.." He said, feeling reluctant to say these words out loud.

Ginny smiled, "Thank you Harry, you're wonderful. Hope things will be the same for you and Max." She said, winking before leaving.

"Waaait...." He started, feeling a bit surprised when she winked at him at the end.

'Did she know about..'

He blushed, as he felt a bit embarrassed now.

'I don't think I'm gonna be able to tell her that she was right with that one..' He thought, since this would pretty much reveal the whole truth about the previous night..

He sighed, entering the Great Hall and seating himself on the Gryffindor table, with Ron and Hermione. Hermione seemed to be reading a book while Ron was eating. Ron looked at Harry, "So? What happened?"