❤︎ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓐 𝓝𝓸𝓻𝓶𝓪𝓵 𝓓𝓪𝔂

At Potions class...

...

Harry was in his Potions class, as he sat at his usual spot, taking notes from Professor Snape.

He still felt guilty about last night, and the feelings he had for Max.

But he tried his best to not think about it, and tried to focus on what was happening in class.

The students were told to brew the potion, "Draught of Peace" Harry made his way to his table and got his Potions book, following all the steps.

Harry made his potion slowly and carefully, following each step in the book.

He made sure that everything was precise, as he didn't want to lose marks.

Once he finished with the potion, he looked over at the other students in the room, and made sure that he had nothing else to do.

(here's the steps cuz why not :P)

Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns green.Stir until the potion turns blue.Add powdered moonstone until the potion turns purple.Allow to simmer until the potion turns pink.Add syrup of hellebore until the potion turns turquoise.Allow to simmer until the potion turns purple.Shake stewed mandrake vigorously until they are ready and then add until the potion turns red.Stir until the potion turns orange.Add more stewed mandrake until the potion turns yellow.Stir until the potion turns green.Add more stewed mandrake until the potion turns turquoise.Allow to simmer till the potion turns purple.Add powdered unicorn horn until the potion turns pink.Stir until the potion turns red.Allow to simmer until the potion turns purple.Add more powdered moonstone until the potion turns pink.Allow the potion to simmer until it turns orange.Add powdered porcupine quills until the potion turns white. (Add exactly 7 drops)

(BACK TO THE STORY)

Harry now looked over at the professor, as he waited for Snape to inspect his potion.

Snape passed by all the student's desks, inspecting their potions. As he approached Harry's, his face seemed annoyed, but he managed to keep his smirk, "I can't argue with this one. But you at least did something useful for once." The Slytherins laughed from this. Harry clenched his fists, annoyed as he passed by his.

Harry rolled his eyes as he watched Snape's smirk as he passed him, and he felt his anger grow as the Slytherins laughed.

Harry tried to focus on the lesson again, as he put his potions book away, trying to ignore the laughs.

He kept paying attention for the rest of the lesson, as he waited for the bell to ring.

The class came to an end soon, as the bell rang.

Harry stood up, along with the rest of the students, and packed up his belongings, as he then made his way out of the class.

Ron and Hermione followed after him. "Hey, Harry." Ron said, smiling.

Harry turned his direction to them, as he smiled back at Ron.

"Yeah?" He said, feeling a bit better than before.

"Nothing, just wanted to accompany my best friend, right 'Mione?" He asked. Hermione nodded.

Harry smiled, as he looked at them.