❤︎ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10: 𝓐 𝓖𝓲𝓯𝓽 𝓕𝓸𝓻 𝓜𝔂 𝓛𝓸𝓿𝓮

"I feel like there's a little more I need to tell you..."

...

Max looked curious, "Alright, go on."

Harry gulped, as he tried to figure out exactly how he wanted to say this.

'Just... say it..'

"I wasn't... I wasn't thinking through about stuff when we were together last night..." He felt like he needed to admit it.. and now.. was the time to do exactly that.

"What do you mean?"

Harry gulped, as he started to feel all of the nerves start to kick in.

"Well.. I mean.. I wasn't.. thinking about us possibly having a future together at all.." He explained, feeling his voice start to crack again.

"It wasn't until this morning.. when I started to think about it more.."

"Oh..."

Harry gulped, as his hand started to shake a bit.

"So.. I just wanted to say that.. I know that.. last night.. I didn't think through about having a future together... but I promise.. I'll think about it much more now.. in every aspect... because I really do want us to stay together.. I really do think this can be permanent..."

He felt all of the emotions that he felt earlier start to rush back through him.

"No, it's okay. No pressure. If you wanna stay as friends, then it's okay."

Harry gulped, feeling like he needed to clarify this.

"I-I'm not saying I just want to be friends." He clarified, feeling his breath start to slightly quicken.

"I want a relationship.. I want to commit... that's why I'm taking it more seriously now..."

"I see..."

Harry nodded, as he felt a bit nervous now.

"I want this to be as permanent as possible.. I feel like.. I feel like you're the person I want to go through life with..."

Max smiled softly, gently caressing his hair.

Harry gulped, feeling a bit more emotional again as he felt Max caress his hair.

"S-so.. can we um..?" He trailed off.

"Date?"

Harry gulped, as he felt himself become redder and redder.

He was starting to forget how to think straight and speak properly.

"Yeah.. can we date..?"

"Of course." He said, smiling.

Harry felt his legs tremble a little bit more as he heard this.

'He said yes.. he really said yes..'

He chuckled a little bit, as he took a deep breath.

"I just have.. one last question..."

"Hm?"

Harry gulped, as he started to feel his heart beat much faster.

"If.. if.. we were to be dating.. and.. I had a gift for you.. that I wanted to give you.. would you mind.. if um.. it was a little too much.. for a first date..?"