~Tension

Taraji's POV:

Me, Danielle, Coleman, and Tasia had went out for drinks. Tomorrow is our last day of filming and it's bittersweet.

I'm gonna miss this little family we've made, this has been an overall wonderful experience. I've bonded with people, and made forever friends.

I'm gonna miss everybody but I'm especially gonna miss Tasia.

We've connected on a deeper level than most. But the past few weeks we haven't been speaking much.

And honestly it's all on me. I started feeling things a friend shouldn't feel for a friend.

So to play it safe I just kept my distance. She's a soon to be married woman I can't let my emotions interfere with that.

A familiar touch knocked me out my thoughts. It was her.

Fantasia's POV:

Danielle being Danielle cracking jokes 24/7 had me cracking up at the table. I was laughing so hard I didn't notice I had touched T by mistake.

I'm sorry baby I didn't mean to tap you.

"It's fine." She said giving a half smile. I could sense something was wrong. These past few weeks she's been a little distant.

I just hope everything's ok with her. "Well yall we gon get ready and head out! I had so much fun with y'all tonight!" Alright see you later Danny love you boo! "See y'all tomorrow be safe!"

She was about to get up when I grabbed her wrist motioning for her to sit back down.

Taraji Penda Henson, what is wrong with you? You haven't talked to me at all these past few weeks accept for when we're on set.

Not a hello how are you, are u still alive, fuck yourself over or nothing. What's the problem? Cause I don't like this lack of communication shit.

Taraji's POV:

I inhaled a deep sigh. I knew Tasia wanted answers but I didn't know exactly what to say nor how. Well tasia I mean I've been a little busy these past few weeks.

"Doing exactly what?" "We work the same job Taraji I'm not boo boo the fool." "If you wanted to end this friendship that's all you had to say." She said getting up out her chair.

I couldn't loose her like this. No tasia I- the reason why I've been so distant is because I started feeling things for you I shouldn't.

And I didn't want to ruin our friendship. So I just kept my distance. I felt stupid and embarrassed immediately after I said that.

She sat in silence not saying anything.

Well I guess I'd better get going , I said not wanting to make it any more awkward.

Fantasia's POV:

As Taraji said those words , I was lost for words. I didn't know what to say. I was shocked.

No don't go, I- I just needed to process what you said.

"Ok." She said hanging her head. Looking like a sad puppy.

Hey, don't feel bad ok? It's nothing to be ashamed of.

But T, you know me and Kendall are engaged and I love him so much. And truthfully I've never felt that way about you.