~unfolding pt.2

Taraji's POV:

As I went back in the house I saw dani , tasia , and my mom sitting in the living room laughing and talking.

"T GIRL WHERE YOU BEEN?"

Hey Dani, I just went for a walk to clear my head.

"Mm." Tasia mumbled.

Is there a problem Tasia?

"I don't know is it?"

Whatever , I don't have time for it. I said walking away.

"Taraji don't turn your back, come back here finish what you started."

I didn't "start" anything m- Ms. O, she should be worried about how she was on the phone forgiving Kendall's ass.

"Oh so you ease dropping now."

That's not even the fucking point, why are you talking to somebody who tried to kill you.

"Why do you care?"

You're so right tasia. Why do I care? Why do I care for someone who clearly never gave a fuck about me to begin with.

I opened up my home to you, made sure you were safe. And you go behind my back and forgive him.

You know I should've never gave your phony ass a second matter of fact FOURTH chance.

Terrence cares, he cares how I'm feeling and how I'm doing. That's why he's coming down here now.

At least some body in this world gives a fuck about Taraji.

So you know what Tasia I don't care what the fuck you do cause what we have is over. I said storming out the front door.

Fantasia's POV:

Her words hurt me, how could she say that? How could she compare me to Terrence?

"Fantasia you need it get to together T has did nothing but give herself to you. And sacrifice for you.

I don't know about anyone else but I'm going after her." Dani said running out the door.

I didn't care she was just mad because she knew she was lying to me.

Danielle's POV:

T WAIT!! Whew I'm not in shape to be doing all this running girl!

"What do you want Dani, did you come out here to shame me too?"

No T I came to make sure my girl was ok. I love you. And when you hurt I hurt. T please tell me what's going on.

I know you're mad at Tasia right now , but she's just acting out because she needs you and wants to know what's going on.

Listen what ever you tell me will stay between us. Just please trust me. Please T.

~back at the house

Ms. O POV:

Give me one good reason why I shouldn't fuck you up? HOW ARE YOU GONNA BETRAY HER HUH?

SHE BROKE HER NECK TO MAKE SURE YOU WERE OK. SHE'S HURTING FANTASIA CAN'T YOU SEE?

OH I'M SORRY IS YOUR EGO TO BIG TO SEE THAT?

"Ms. O I'm-"

PLEASE SAVE IT FOR SOMEBODY WHO WANTS TO HEAR IT CAUSE I DON'T.

JUST GET OUT MY FACE BEFORE I HURT YOU.

"Yes ma'am."

Fantasia's POV:

I got on my bed and cried. What's wrong with me? Why am I acting this way. Ms. O was right.

Taraji has tried to do nothing but help me and love me, and every chance I get I push her away or hurt her.

I heard noise coming from downstairs so I went to go see what all the commotion was.

Terrence's POV:

I busted in the house on 100. I was fuming that nigga had me fucked all the way up.

WHERE THE FUCK HE AT?

"Terrence Fantasia is up stairs she knows nothing please lower your voice and calm down."

MAN FUCK HER TOO, SHE UP
THERE TALKING TO HIM.

"TERRENCE I'M NOT GON TELL YOU AGAIN LOWER YOUR VOICE IN MY HOUSE, IVE BEEN YELLING ALL DAMN DAY."

"THE NEXT TIME I AIN'T GON BE TALKING IMA BE LAYING SOME HANDS AND I'M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE HOLY ONES."

Alright, ima chill out my mad ma- Ms. O where my baby at though?

She's with Dani she's fine. Just wait here till she comes back.

Fantasia's POV:

Why's everyone calling her mom by mistake , and why is he calling Taraji his baby?

And who is the he he's looking for? What is going on..

Danielle's POV:

"And that's everything that's happening."

DAMM. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Damn T, you know it's bad to hold all that shit in.

"I know Dani but how am I supposed to tell her?"

The same way you just told me. It's only gonna drive you two further apart if you keep waiting.

"Well I guess it's now or never."

"Thank you Dani, I love you."

Anytime T anytime.

Taraji's POV:

As I enter the house I see Terrence jump up and come hug me. "T baby how are you."

I'm good Terrence thanks for checking on me.

Ma , where's Tasia I think I'm ready to tell her everything.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
How y'all think tasia gon take this news👀??