~fixing it pt.2

Taraji's POV:

"She's upstairs, go fix it before it's too late."

As I approached the room for the second time today my stomach balled up again.

I could hear her sobbing, and that broke my heart.

I knew what I had said hurt her but she needed to understand how deeply she hurt me.

"Can I come in?"

She quickly started wiping her tears away, "yeah you can come in."

Hey, hey don't try to wipe them away. It's ok to cry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you baby ok.

"Taraji I- I feel like I failed you I-." she began to cry uncontrollably while laying her head on my chest.

It's ok. I'm here. I said while stroking her hair trying to calm her down.

I came up here to talk to you about everything. I'm sorry you're the last to know but I thought I was protecting you.

I don't know exactly how to say this so I'm going to say it the best way I know how.

You know that night someone broke into my house it was Kendall.

"What.. T why didn't you-"

Shhh. I just need you to listen right now, ok?

"Ok."

When I went downstairs I locked him in guest room, then I busted in and stood in front of him , gun pointed at his head.

Then he started talking and told me who we was.

He said "you may have my wife now but not for long."

So I said,

~back downstairs

Ms.O POV:

Me, Terrence and Dani were downstairs discussing everything that was going on.

Dani was in pure shock , and Terrence was filled with rage.

Hey, hey let's remember the important thing here. Taraji may be acting ok right now but I know my child.

She's not gonna stop until he's gone. Or vice versa.

So to keep her out of jail, we're gonna keep her here for as long as possible.

Terrence you call RJ and let him know what's up.

Dani I need you to shut your big mouth, can you do that?

"Yes ma'am momma O."

"It is ok if I call you that right?"

Yes Dani it's okay to call me that.

~back upstairs

Taraji's POV:

And that's everything. "Wow, I don't know how to feel."

"T, I'm so sorry why didn't you just tell me I would've understood."

I thought I was protecting you.

"I'm also sorry I talked to Kendall, I just did it to get back at you and that was stupid of me."

"I let my big ego get in the way."

It's ok we've both a lot of mistakes but we can get through them together.

"Together. Always."

Always.

We shared an intimate kiss, and stayed there wrapped in each others arm embracing the moment.

~back downstairs

Danielle's POV:

I ain't never had so much tea in one day. And the fact I can't spill it is tearing me apart.

CAN I PLEASE JUST GO OUTSIDE AND TELL THE TREES ABOUT IT OR SOMETHING?

"Danielle please don't make me lay some hands on you baby, and no I don't mean the holy ones."

Yes ma'am. Dealing with Oprah her self was one thing. But momma O was a whole other experience.

Terrence was pacing the floor, trying to figure out a way to get to Kendall.

And I was in the corner trying to figure out how I never noticed T and Ms. O were mother and daughter.

She must take after her dad I thought to myself.

Hey y'all should we check on them up there? They might be trying to kill each other.

"They ain't doing nothing but bumping purses."

MOMMA O!

"What? It's the truth."

"Unless you wanna see them booty ball naked I'd advise you to stay down here and mind yours."

So how much longer do we have to stay here?

"Maybe another week just until we're sure Kendall's gone."

So we're killing him?

"No but I will kill you if you don't shut the fuck up."

Oop- not you clocked my tea ok momma o! I see you gurlll!

"Get out."

Yes ma'am.

Kendall's POV:

"Sir our location has been exposed they know where we are."

Damn it Taraji! I don't care what happens by any means necessary kid nap Fantasia and Kill Taraji.

I don't care what you have to do or who you have to go through.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now would I be wrong if I killed T😩😩😭? IM
JP DONT KILL ME. But Kendall is gonna be with us for a while🙄.