~fixing it pt.3

~45 minutes later

Taraji's POV:

I pulled up in the driveway of this mega mansion once more. A thousand memories flooded my head.

I didn't how I was going to talk to tasia about this, but I knew it had to be done.

I walked in and all eyes were on me.

Dani and Mary gave me the "you gon get it" look.

And I gave them the "did u bitches snitch?" look.

And Mary gave me the "Dani did side eye" look.

I giggled and walked on in.

"Hey smarty pants we need to talk."

Ma can you not, I just got back.

"Taraji what's the problem you've been giving me back talk for the past few days now?"

Ma there is no problem you just keep saying unnecessary sh- stuff.

"And what's unnecessary?"

"Was it necessary for you to go out with that stripper today?"

Wow, low blow did you want some brownie points for it?

"Taraji don't go there."

I'm not going anywhere and quite frankly I'm tired of you taking it there.

"Don't be mad at me because you don't know how to control your emotions."

"What you've been doing these past two days is just stupidity, you and her both."

"Stop acting like children and go talk it out like ADULTS."

"CLOCK IT MA." Mary said.

Girl shut the fuck up.

"Taraji Penda Henson, NOT IN MY HOUSE."

Ma, I'm sorry it slipped out.

She started towards and I took off. She was not gonna slap me like that again.

"Ok Ms. Smarty you may have gotten away this time!" She said giggling.

As I looked up I saw Tasia coming behind me, aw man here we go.

"Hey, can we t-"

Yes, we can talk and I was planning on it anyway.

"Ok who's room?"

Mines.

"Ok."

Once we entered my room we sat down in the middle of the bed criss cross applesauce.

"So where should we begin?"

Let's start with this morning when I woke up and you weren't next to me.

"Taraji I was literally downstairs eating, I didn't want to wake you."

Well I felt used.

"How? Why? It's not like I don't give you my undivided attention and immaculate aftercare."

I don't know, I've just been questioning is this real lately.

"Are you ever gonna forgive me about crying over Kendall?"

I don't know Tasia that was pretty fucked up. It's gonna take a lot of time.

"I understand, just don't shut me out completely. Let's do this together."

You say that but then you go do something stupid.

"Me? Me? Do something stupid Taraji? What about you and little miss thing? Huh?"