~denial

Fantasia's POV:

As I walked back on set to say my goodbyes, it was very bittersweet. I'd definitely miss my Danny boo the most!

"Bitchhh! At least I ain't gotta worry about harpo beating me no mo!" Shut up Dani you not right! I said laughing.

"No but for real I'm gonna miss you so much. We've truly built an unbreakable bond and I'm forever grateful being able to experience this with you."

Aw, Dani don't make me cry!! "I'm serious Tasia I love you forever girl." She said as we embraced each other.

"Have you seen Taraji?" I thought I'd be ok, truth was I wasn't I was a wreck. Tears begin to flood down my face.

"Tasia? What's wrong??!! What happened? Is she ok?!!!!" Yes Dani she's fine. I'll explain it all later.

Alright well the party's at Oprah's house tonight!

Ok I'll see you in a little bit.

As I was walking back to my trailer Ms. O stopped me.

Hey Ms. O what's up?

You know baby doll I couldn't help but notice the tension between you and her on set today.

I'm glad she didn't say her name I would've fell all to pieces right then and there.

What do you mean Ms. O?

You know what I mean. Get it together I hate seeing y'all like this. I'll help you out by making the party mandatory.

And if she doesn't come I cut her check, and you know she don't play about her money!

Ok, but I don't even know what to say. Or how to go about this whole thing.

Just say what you feel in your heart. This may be your last chance don't fuck it up.

Yes ma'am!

Taraji's POV:

"Feel better now?" Terrence asked brushing his soft hands across my face, as my naked sweaty body layed across his chest.

mm, much better. I said.

A few seconds later my phone went off, checking the notification I could see it was from "tcp fam💜"

Ms. O: i just wanted to let you all know the after party will be hosted at my house tonight.

It is mandatory if you don't attend your check will be cut!! Also Taraji we need to talk. Thanks, I love y'all.

What kind of bull shit is this, I said.

"Calm down baby, don't let them work you up again"

I can't help but be worked up, I planned on staying spooned in bed with you all night but Ms. O called for a mandatory attendance to the after party.

If not she cutting checks.

Damn Ms. O standing on business you better gone head and get ready so you won't be late. I'll be here when you get back ok?

Ok, I love you so much.

I love you eternally more.

Scrambling through my closet I finally found something to wear.

I went for something simple but elegant. The only thing that could make this night worst was the fact I had to see her again.

*at the party.*

I finally arrived at the party, as soon as I walked in all eyes were on me.

Dani walked up and gave me a tight squeeze saying she thought I'd moved back to the city and left ceilie.