~unspoken

Fantasia's POV:

As I opened my eyes I saw Kendall standing in front of me, toying around with a knife in his hand.

He looked over to see me blinking my eyes.

"Well look who finally decided to wake up!" He said with a devious laugh.

What do you want from me Kendall.

I want you to say that you're going to stay with me because if not I'll slice yo throat with this bitch ass knife right now.

And if I don't?

"Lights out!"

Fine, I'll stay with you.

Good girl, I knew you'd come around. he said untying me.

Aht aht , now here's the rules, we share locations 24/7, where ever you go ill be there. And there's cameras all over,

So please try something stupid if you wish. Oh also go near that bitch again and lights out for her too!

You're sick you know that. You're gonna rot it hell!

Oh well baby if I rot I'm bringing u down with me.

Better get some sleep you have brunch with your little friends tomorrow.

Oh! Almost forgot. Bugged your phone. Once more don't be stupid! Goodnight!

I slept downstairs crying myself to sleep. I couldn't believe my own fiancé had done this to me.

~The next Morning

Taraji's POV:

After all the shit that went down last night I was exhausted. I woke up to the sunlight beaming on my face.

I tried to slide myself out of his arms without awaking him, but his grip was too tight.

Terrence baby wake up, you're gonna grip me to death.

"Shut up stupid" he said laughing letting me go.

Whatever, I said rolling my eyes sarcastically.

After closing the blinds, I checked my phone. Once again seeing a notification from "tcp fam💜" and a private message from "Ms.O"

The one from the group chat was from Dani saying she scheduled brunch for everyone this morning at 11.

Well shit I missed that I mumbled to myself it was already 11:30.

Scrolling down further everyone kept questioning me asking me where I was.

"Hey my babies, sorry I overslept I'll catch y'all next time!" I replied back

Dani texted back immediately saying "Yeah ok , missionary or doggystyle?" DANIELLE !! I texted back in all caps.

This girl is crazy.

Everybody replied back laughing.

Flipping from that conversation I moved on to the text Ms.O had sent me.

"Taraji we never got to talk last night being that you left early. Meet me at my house today at 1pm. Don't be late and no excuses are excepted.

Ugh!! This woman won't let me live.

I drug myself out of bed kissing Terrence on his forehead, heading to the shower to get ready.