Messy (Part 2)

A/N: you're John B's twin and you're dating JJ! Ps: no hate to Sarah this is just for the imagine!

I eventually start to get tired and decide to lay down. I listen to the waves calmly splash against the bottom of the boat.

That peacefulness soon gets interrupted by the sound of Sarah and Kie whispering, which is soon followed with some giggles. I roll my eyes as I sink deeper into my sleeping bag.

They start to talk about memories from Kie's kook year— their good memories. "Remember that time when we were trying to save baby sea turtles while drunk?" Kie asks Sarah.

"Yes, that was so fun— until Rafe busted us and told my Dad." Sarah answers, laughing once she gets to the end of her sentence.

*Time Skip*

My eyes flutter open— I don't remember when I fell asleep. Now, it doesn't matter. I finally get to go the hell back to shore. This might be the one time that I actually want to be back on dry land.

I push myself up and trudge into the boat, rubbing my eyes lazily. I start to scavenge for anything that's edible.

I find three protein bars and walk back onto the deck. "Did you find anything to eat?" Sarah asks as she looks up at me— squinting because of the hot sun that's glaring down on us.

"Yeah— how generous of them." I sarcastically say as I throw her one of the bars.

I sit down, handing Kie the second bar. "This better not be expired." She says as she opens it.

"It's not." Sarah chews. "It's actually really good." She adds with a slight laugh.

"How much you wanna bet that Pope told them what to bring?" I nudge Kie's shoulder.

"Ten bucks." She answers with a nod.

Eventually, the boys arrive and I couldn't be happier. I'm still pissed, though. "Finally." I mutter as I sit on the edge of the boat.

John B starts to tease Sarah and Kie as I stare at him with an unamused expression. Last night was horrible and I never wanna do it again.

I hop onto the boat, quickly going to sit in the back of the boat, not sparing JJ a glance. I look at the water and sky until we reach the dock.

I don't waste anytime jumping off the boat and walking into the chateau. I still have no idea how the boys could think this was a good idea. It was the most stupid thing ever.

I walk into my room before slamming the door. I don't know if I'm mad at Sarah or just mad at JJ and the others for leaving me stranded out there.

I flop onto my bed as I hear footsteps approaching. I then hear a knock. "Don't come in!" I call out as I stay in my spot.

"It's me, JJ." JJ says.

"In that case, get at least twenty feet away from my door!" I order angrily.

"Come on, Yn! I just wanna talk!" He pleads.

I stay silent for a few moments. "Fine, come in." I sigh as I sit up.

JJ opens the door slowly, shutting it behind him. "I'm sorry." He apologizes with a slight smile as he goes to hug me.

"For what exactly?" I ask, moving away from him. "Because last time I checked, you did many asshole things!" I continue.

"Babe—" he tries with a laugh, I cut him off.

"JJ, I'm seriously mad with you right now!" I sigh in exasperation. I never get mad at JJ. Well, not for any stupid reasons.

"I thought it would work..." he trials off, surprised by my outburst. I watch his eyes flicker down at the floor and then back up at me.

"Well it did not." I point out with a huff.

"I'm really sorry Yn... we just wanted you guys to get along and that's the idea that came to our heads." JJ apologizes, again.

"It's fine." I accept his apology after a few moments of silence. "I'm sorry for being so annoyed about it." I apologize as I hug him.

"I don't really blame you. If I was stuck on a boat with Rafe, I would swim back to shore." He jokes. I laugh as I pull away.

"Anyone would." I nod. "Well, I need to apologize to Sarah for giving her a hard time." I say, not looking forward to it.

"Alright, I need to help Pope and John B with the rope and stuff." JJ says as he opens the door.

He quickly kisses me before I walk over to Sarah and Kie. "Hey Sarah, can I talk to you?" I ask.

"Yeah!" Sarah nods, quickly getting up from her spot on the couch.

We walk into the kitchen and I lean against the counter. "I wanted to say that I'm sorry for giving you a hard time." I explain as I fidget with my hands nervously.

"It's ok." She smiles. "I can tell that you're loyal to your friends... that's a friend that I would like to have." She adds with a nod.

"Thanks." I smile.

"Friends?" Sarah asks as she opens her arms.

"Friends." I agree as I hug her.