Hatred

A/N: you're John B's twin and you're dating JJ! TW: ED (I want everyone to know that their beautiful and if your struggling with eating problems, I'm always available to talk!)

For as long as I can remember, I've been unhappy with my appearance. I think that my face is too chubby, my stomach isn't flat, my thighs aren't small. I hate it.

All of that has caused me to stop eating as much. None of the pouges question it— I just tell them I've already eaten or that I'm not hungry.

And they buy it.

Anyway, I haven't eaten anything in three straight days. I feel dizzy every time I stand up and I also feel nauseous. It doesn't matter though, because my body is getting smaller.

I'm staring down at my bowl of cereal, contemplating if I should break my fast or to continue on. I decide against it and dump my cereal into the sink.

I wobbly walk onto the porch and smile at everyone. "Good morning." I greet as I sit down next to JJ.

"Good morning."

"Morning."

"What's up?"

"Hey." They all greet at the same time.

"What're we doing today?" I ask nobody in particular.

"Well, we wanna go mess around in town but Pope is trying to convince us otherwise." John B answers as he points at Pope, who shrugs.

I laugh lightly. "Of course you are, Pope." I tease, popping out the first p in his name.

*JJ's Pov*

The second Yn walked onto the porch, I noticed her dark eye-bags and her pale skin, which is normally replaced by a tan.

Lately, I've also noticed that she hasn't been eating as much as usual and she will always wanna be doing something that involves exercise. I haven't said anything, although I want to.

*Yn's Pov*

"Well, it's your decision, Yn." Kie announces in a funny voice. "What shall we do today?" She asks.

"I say we fuck around in the town." I smile as I hold my arms out at my sides.

"That's what I'm talking about!" JJ hypes me up with a high five.

"The decisions made, Pope." John B says in a fake, sad voice. "Four against one." He grins.

*Time Skip*

We all go to the local gas station and start browsing the isles. Kie quickly lets out a gasp and grabs a bag of chips off of the shelf. "Want one?" She offers, opening up the bag of Doritos.

"No," I shake my head. "I had a big breakfast." I lie quickly, wrapping my arms around my stomach subconsciously.

"Ok, well if you want any— just grab them without the store clerk noticing." She whispers with a laugh. "He'll definitely make us pay." She adds, glancing at the front of the store.

I nod. "Noted." I give a thumbs up.

We all soon walk out of the store. I laugh as JJ and John B shove shit into their pockets— Pope nervously looking around and messing with his billabong hat.

"We're outta the store, we're not gonna—" I start, trying to soothe Popes nerves.

"Hey, come back here!" I get cut off by the cash register guy. I guess he saw us.

We don't bother to look behind us— we all start sprinting down the busy sidewalks, dodging bikes and people that can't seem to move to the side.

I feel myself grow tired quick, which is weird because I used to never get tired so fast. Maybe, it's because of the lack of food I've had.

"Turn right! Turn right!" JJ directs us around another corner.

I can feel the blaring hot sun shining against my skin— that's definitely not helping the exhaustion and fatigue that I'm feeling.

After a few more minutes of running, my vision starts to go blurry and get dimmer. "Yn, come on!" I hear someone shout as I start to stumble.

Before I know it, I can feel my body smack against the hot and solid concrete. Everything quickly goes dark.