Soccer (Part 2)

A/N: your John B's twin and you and JJ are crushing on each other!

"What did you just say?" JJ hisses angrily, getting a glance at Topper and the other kook.

"I told her to feel better." Topper plainly answers as he stops in his tracks.

"I saw you whispering to the dude who swiped my ankle— just get outta here." I roll my eyes as I wave him off.

"Come on, son." Topper's coach mumbles as he whisks him away. I see Topper spare me a wink.

Before I can even blink, JJ is charging at Topper. John B and Pope try to stop him but only brush his jersey.

JJ tackles Topper to the ground, earning oohs from the crowd. Topper looks up at JJ in surprise before JJ starts to punch him.

"JJ!" John B shouts as him and Pope run over to the two wrestling boys.

"Boys, stop!" The coaches yell as they try to separate them desperately.

Eventually, John B manages to get JJ off of the bleeding kook. "What the hell, JJ!" Pope exclaims as the coach helps Topper up.

"He planned that attack on, Yn!" JJ defends himself as the boys pull him over to us. "I'm not gonna just let that happen!" He adds.

"JJ, you can't be beating up people with more money than you— they could sue you for assault." Our coach points out as JJ sits down next to me.

"He can sue me ass." JJ mutters as he crosses his arms. "Look what he did to her ankle!" He says sparing a look at my purple ankle.

"Ok well, John B, how about you go with Yn to the hospital." Kie suggests, switching the subject.

"Yeah, yeah, let's go." John B nods quickly as he helps me up.

*Time Skip*

We get to the hospital and they quickly rush me in for an x-ray. After that, they make me and John B wait in a room for what feels like hours.

The door swings open. "Yn, we have the results from your x-ray." The doctor says, holding a few x-ray pictures.

"Is it bad?" I ask, already knowing the answer.

"It isn't good." The doctor purses her lips. "It appears that you have torn your tendon that connects your ankle muscle to the bone." She continues, sounding sad for my situation.

"Ok, so what's next?" John B asks, his expression being a worried one.

"You'll need surgery very shortly— they're prepping you now." The doctor answers, turning to look at me.

"Oh— we don't have the money for that." I shake my head slowly.

With my Dad going missing just a few weeks ago and my uncle tee being in Georgia— I think — we have quite literally one hundred bucks to mine and John B's name.

"No need to worry about that. The kid who did this to you is paying... well his family is." The doctor supplies. Me and John B shared a confused glance.

"Well, tell them I said thank you." I give her a tight lipped smile. Although I don't like their son, at least the family feels bad.

*Time Skip*

I wake up, bright lights shining into my eyes. "John B?" I groggily mutter.

"He's getting food." JJ quickly says. I smile at his presence.

"Hey, JJ." I nod.

"Hey, Yn." JJ smiles. "Are you up for waffles?" He asks, referring to the food John B is getting.

"For sure." I answer. "Also, thank you for helping me and sticking up for me tonight," I thank.

"Anytime, Topper can't get away with stuff that easily." JJ points out.

"Yeah." I nod. "You messed him up pretty bad." I laugh out.

"Not to be tooting my own horn but..." JJ jokes in a weird voice.

"You're so stupid." I laugh throwing a random pillow at him.

He's stupid for me, I guess.