Chapter 29

Yuri fiercely kissed Peter again, pushing him back gradually until he hit his desk accidentally knocking a few things over. His hands gripped the edges of the desk to stop himself from going any further and completely knocking the table over.

Yuri was aggressive and relentless in her assault on Peters lips, she managed to get enough room to wriggle her tongue inside his mouth taking their kiss to a whole new level.

Whatever distance that was between them was soon closed up as Yuri pressed herself right against his chest, her hands moving from his shirt to entangling themselves around his neck keeping him from escaping.

Peter eventually gave in, not that he was resisting by any means, and wrapped his arms around her waist holding her just as tightly as she held him. Soon after he swapped positions, having Yuri backed up against his desk hoisting her up so she was now sitting on top and bringing them level with one another.

The excitement and anticipation got the better of him and Peter started to work the buttons on Yuri's shirt off, one by one was her chest revealed to him and the valley of her cleavage laid bare behind her black bra.

Briefly parting it seemed that the two were coming back to their senses as they came to terms with what was presently happening, breathing heavily the two stared at each other longingly as they realised their current position. Peter leaning over her, her shirt partially opened and his own hardness making itself known to both of them, all the while they were situated right in his office where anyone could walk in and see them on his desk.

"Bedroom?" Yuri breathed out heavily her simple utterance of that question gave Peter all the information he needed to know what she was after.

Grabbing her legs Peter showcased his spider like strength as he easily lifted the police captain, her legs shooting round his waist and locking into place as she slammed her lips against his again, all the while Peter continued to carry her to his adjoining bedroom.

The door was thrown open by the pair, not wasting any time on getting on with what they both clearly wanted right now, only to be slammed closed and locked so they wouldn't be disturbed should anyone stop by his office while he's... preoccupied.

Setting her down on the bed the rest of the buttons on Yuri's shirt came off and the garment was soon tossed aside, her bra followed soon after before Yuri began working Peters own shirt off of his body.

She admired his chiselled form, a perfect blend of musculature and slenderness, her hands manoeuvring their way down from his shoulders down his pecs, feeling his hardened abs before coming to rest at the hem of his pants.

Gently working off his belt and bringing down his pants Yuri bit her lip in anticipation of what was to come. One of the benefits of working with Spider-Man for such a long time was you got to see his muscles in much clearer detail, and another benefit of wearing spandex was that it left nothing to the imagination.

And for Peter it certainly did wonders to exemplify what 'weapon' he was concealing in his pants.

Bringing down his pants Yuri slightly jumped as Peters length shot out almost hitting her in the face, her eyes widened at its size, seeing it under the spandex was one thing but actually seeing it up close like this almost had her mouthwatering.

Yuri gently but firmly grasped his length with one hand, squeezing it and pumping it slowly her eyes examining every part of him like it was an exquisite art piece. And gradually she pumped him until he was at full mast, seemed he was still full of surprises.

She placed some gentle kisses across his entire dick, her soft delicate lips eliciting soft groans from Peter, he was ripe and ready to go but he had to return the favour and she still had some clothes to lose.