Chapter 10

My turn.

Hael's turn.

I turn into Hael, meeting his kiss with a fevered passion I didn't know I had stored away beneath my exhaustion from the trip back to Requiem territory. Hael smoothly pets through my long hair, seemingly uncaring that I need a good wash. I don't even care that he wants to play with me and be mean to be – I just want his attention no matter what.

Right now, my brand burns and my only desire is to be loved. And I know this is his way of showing it.

As I move my hands up Hael's shoulders, I start to hiccup on a breath as I pull away from his kiss. I start to cry – damn hormones – I can't believe I'm now crying because I'm horny. I stare up at Hael, smirking down at my tear-stained cheeks.

"I haven't even punished you yet, mouse," Hael's green eyes admire my emotional turmoil. I try to kiss him again and his hands pick me up instead, wrapping around my thighs as he walks me closer to the contraptions he set up. I whimper as he lays me down on the wooden table with the restraints – and he starts locking my ankles in. Lochness is quick on doing the shackles for my wrists.

"Are you going to torture me?" I ask with genuine fear, since I had never been in this predicament before, on a table like this, "I'm sorry, Hael, can I just say sorry about – a-about," being kidnapped? Why did I have to apologise for that! "I mean. Can't I just prove to you that I can submit without – you have to, um, ah –" Hael's look alone tells me he's made up his mind.

"No, Madeline... it's my turn, this table has a purpose. There won't be pain. I just want you 100% under my command," Hael cuts me off, a simple answer that makes me shut my mouth. Lochness has stood back from one menacing glare from Hael, who wants me to himself. "You can have her a little later," Hael drawls at his brother, "You can stay to watch, but you're not touching her again until I allow."

Lochness mists closer to his brother, until they're face to face – and I see them share some kind of rare standoff. Nessy doesn't say a word, he just meets Hael's eye and turns to mist, but not before turning gracefully back around to catch my eye for a half-second.

Lochness looks hungry. He's not happy to wait but he will wait.

I watch him disintegrate completely into black mist, then it swirls up out of the chamber.

Lucky, Lochness growls at me personally, I'll fuck you later, my pregnant princess.

I let out a shaky breath as I feel my pussy drip. I test the restraints, my wrists are up above me, but they're not super locked in. I can move them a bit. I can rattle the chains, basically.

My ankles though, they're spread apart. Hael is already looking between, just appreciating the fact I'm not going anywhere and I can't snap my legs closed in an ill-attempt at rebellion.

I watch as he takes one finger, and he traces it down the sole of my foot.

Oh, fuck.

My foot curls and I try uselessly to jerk a bit away from his finger.

"Tickles," I whisper in a hiss, "Please Hael, I'll show you – I'll show you how I can be good –" but it seems he isn't in the mood for me to talk, because as soon as I start blabbering, I watch him move around the table, closer to me, he reaches down and pulls up a special gag that was hidden underneath.

My eyes widen.

It's a device designed to keep my mouth open. A round silver ring. I won't be able to talk with that strapped to my mouth. But I can communicate through the mental bond. I have to remember that.