Chapter 16: Queen and Anomaly

Kingdom of High Tarxan, New Tarxa, High Elven Ville, Tarxan Palace.

First Year Of God, First Day, First Five Days, First Month.

The Kingdom of High Tarxan, a large nation on the southeastern part of the Third-World region, is comparable in size to France on Earth. It boasts a population of 70 million, consisting of both humans, elves, and demihumans. The nation shares one of the world's most heavily militarized borders with its neighboring countries.

Unlike the nation filled with large snowy mountains of the Dwarves and the hostile lands of the Orcs, the Kingdom of High Tarxan is equally known for its green, hilly countryside dotted with cherry trees and centuries-old temples. Plus, its famous coastal cities, northern subtropical islands, and culturally rich capitals add to its beauty and allure.

At Tarxan Palace situated on the peak of High Elven Ville, the celebration in the palace has ended. With all the alcohol and narcotic products the elite citizens had indulged in copious amounts of them, they were fast asleep in their private quarters. Some could say that a lot of them were nude, as if they were doing something indecent the entire day, but they were all done in private quarters. Under the rising sun, a figure could be seen dashing towards the palace courtyards and into the palace itself.

"Your majesty! We have a problem!" an Elven male called out urgently.

The man was banging the entrance to the room where the celebrations had taken place. The banging sound made the occupants of the room wake up, which pissed them off to say. An elven woman walked grumpily towards the doors with a sour expression and used force magic to telekinetically open it violently, which made the elven male on the other side to be thrown back and landed heavily on the stone floor outside.

"What's the ruckus all about? Can't you see we are all busy!" an elven woman with big and sophisticated heavy guns came into view shouted.

The elven man looked up towards the elven woman and then smirked.

"And what, pray tell, could be keeping you so occupied?" he retorted, his eyes lingering as he scanned the body of the elven woman from head to toe.

Upon noticing her state, the elven woman was utterly flustered and once again used her magic to slap the hell out of the elven male.

"Who gave you the right to stare!?" she snapped.

"Ah! My gracious lady, please have mercy, I need to speak with her majesty! This is of utmost importance as the court magicians had told me!" the elven male pleaded.

Upon hearing the mention of the court magicians, the elven woman immediately understood that something was definitely wrong. As she composed herself, she tied herself up and fixed her "clothes", which seemed more like a bathrobe, so as to say.

"So, did you do it with the queen?" the elven male asked with a sly grin.

"Have you forgotten that she doesn't believe in homosexuality?"

"Seriously? Yet she supports premarital sex?" the elven male asked, clearly perplexed.

But at that moment, the two stopped in their steps as soon as they were soon faced with a gracious Elven woman approached, her footsteps echoing through the grand halls.

"Are you looking for me?" she asked.

The elven woman was fully clothed and was giving off an aura of royalty. It looked more like this female elven that recently arrived is the only one among them who seemed sane and had morals.

 It looked more like this female elven that recently arrived is the only one among them who seemed sane and had morals