Will You Marry Me?

Note: Another old one-shot added to this compilation. And no, this is not a love story. I'm serious.

12/28/2020 Note: This is yet another remnant of my 2015 writing. Yes, Renn Castiglione still exists. No, let's say that his story is somehow completely different now. We'll obviously see him again.

- - - - - -

Never have I been so insulted in my entire life.

The parking space that was reserved for me was taken by somebody else. That f*cking douchebag. Doesn't he know that I own this parking lot, that I own this school? Dammit.

Never have I been so annoyed in my entire life. After sacrificing hours of sleep just to make progress with my f*cking thesis proposal, and now this? Dammit. I don't need to pass a thesis proposal. I should just convince my Dad and let him handle the paperwork so that I could graduate with flying colors. F*ck research. F*ck grades. F*ck the university rules, I freaking own the university.

I had no choice but to park my car somewhere else. Still, I couldn't let this issue pass. If that bastard thinks that he can get away with it, he's wrong. He's goddamn wrong.

After parking my car, I approached my parking space. I looked at the plate number of the car currently occupying it, then the car itself. He sure is a bag full of hot air. He even has a stylish sports car. He thinks that he's the hottest and most popular guy in campus, huh? He's freaking wrong.

I turned around and found a scrawny teenager nearby. He fidgeted as our eyes met. He was about to scramble away from me, but he was too late, for I chased him and immediately pulled his arm and grabbed his collar.

"Whoa!" He muttered as I clutched the collar of his shirt.

"Hey, you," I pierced his eyes with a glare. "Do you know whose car is that?" I pointed at the black sports car occupying my parking space.

"Oh, um—would, um, would you let me go?" He nervously asked.

I tightened the grip of his collar. "Aren't you going to answer me first?"

"O-o-okay, Jason!" He looked like he's going to pee his pants. "It's from Renn! Renn Castiglione!"

"Renn Castiglione, huh?" I parroted. "You mean the new guitarist of Random Access Memory?"

"Yeah! That's right! Him!" He repeatedly nodded. "I've warned him several times earlier, but he said that he doesn't even care."

I let go of his shirt. "I see. Got it. He doesn't care, huh?" I cracked my knuckles.

I heard the scrawny teenager gulp.

I gave him another glare while he was casting a pitiful look at me. "What are you waiting for? Scram!"

The scrawny teenager ran away, clumsily adjusting his backpack while making his way to the entrance.

Renn Castiglione. Just as I thought. He's really a douchebag full of hot air. He's one of the popular guys in the university. He has a lot of charm; he's good-looking and he performs well in his classes. Problem here is, he uses his charm to achieve things that I was supposed to have. He grabbed the guitarist position in Random Access Memory, one of the most popular university bands. They sound badass as hell, not to mention, they have a cute vocalist. Also, he flirts with a lot of women in the university. He even flirted my girlfriend. And even my freaking ex-girlfriends. Basically, he's taking away my position as the King of the University.

The only thing that makes me more superior than him is that I have the backing of my father. If I can screw around with the university rules, then I screw around with him as well.