Nightmare.

"Jacob?" I heard the familiar voice say. I turned around knowing her aggy ass voice anywhere. What the fuck is she doing here? Her ass is supposed to be at the hospital laying on that damn bed. I looked over at Jacob to see that he look nervous as fuck. How much you want to bet he's just going to let Brittney talk smack to me and run over to her and kiss her ass like he always does. I don't k ow why I ever fall for his tricks, really I don't. I stood there starring at him down just like how Brittney is doing, im waiting for him to say something.

"Brittney what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to he at the hospital?" he questioned.

"yeah, but the doctor said I was okay so he let me go. I decoded to come.to the party to to see you we have to talk babe," she then looked at me. "what are you doing with this bitch again?" she ask pointing her fake nails at me.

" oh you see what had happen was I-" I cut him of.

"Hold up, who are you calling a bitch?" I said.

"You obviously, you're the only one riding on my boyfriends dick." she hissed.

"I fucked you up the first Time and you almost lost that damn baby, dont make me fuck you up again, you self centered bitch, I bet that goddanm baby ain't even Jacob's." I looked around and saw a circle already forming around us. That not what I want, I wanted to just dance with Jacob and get my butt home and dream about what a beautiful night I just had but that thing had to come and ruin it. Why did she look a little uncomfortable when i said that baby wasn't for Jacob.

" lay one danm finger on me, i swear you'll regret everything. Form messing with Jacob to making me loose my baby. You sit here acting like you're pretty and shit can't you tell your Jacobs little side hoe. Everytime he does something with you, he comes running back to me leaving you in the shadows like the lonely bitch you are. You stay ridding on his dick, girl bye. Jacob dont like you get that into you're little Thick skull. You try you best to get him guess what hell always want ME!" she screamed in my face.

I felt the urge to cry. I swallowed hard to hold my tears back felling that big lump in my throat. I looked over at Jacob to see if he was going to say anything he just stood there not even starring at me. I knew this was going to happen, like Brittney said why do i always fuck with hi. When he keeps doing the same things over and over again. I looked back at Brittney and it only made me wanting to attack her.

"Don't believe me bitch? Ask him yourself."

I didn't have to i knew the truth already Jacob will never want me and i need to learn that it sad that i had to learn the hard way, but i still want to fight Brittney i cant believe she did this in front of all those people. People are going to love talking bout this on Monday. I looked around and saw everyone starring at me. Even crystal and shay. They look like they felt bad for me and was disappointed in me. I looked at jacob and he was finally starring at me guilt was written all over his face. I looked over at Brittney she had a small grin plastered on her face.

" can't say nothing now?" she chuckled.

You know what Brittney dont deserve the beating jacob does. I turned around and slapped him with all mily might. I just had that urge. "have fun with your hoe, and that danm baby that's not even yours." with that i walked away leaving everybody speechless i heard some whispers as i was walking out. I heard Brittney gasp and said something i was to proud of my self to even care. As soon as I got out the gate of the house I bursted into tears. I should have just not date anybody like how I used to be back in my old school. I should not be crying over a boy. No! Jaimee don't cry over a boy. From now on I am a new jaimee no more crying over a boy.

. ************************

"Jaimee, babe get the kids we have to go now," I heard Jacob say from behind.

I started coughing from all the smoke that was in the house.

"Mommy, help us," I heard a little boy scream. "Help us mommy," the little boy said again. I ran downstairs in the living room only to see them on the floor crying while Jacob is trying to calm them down. I quickly ran to them trying to help them up. As soon as i reached them I saw the celling about to collapse on us.

"Go." Jacob yelled. "Get out, go get some help we'll be ok." I ran outside only to find it dark.

"Help, my house is on fire my husband and two kids need help." i screamed in Terror i looked around and it was still dark. Nobody was looking out there windows and nobody was coming out to check what was going on. "this must be a dream," I thought to myself. I sat on the ground pulling my legs up to me holding it rocking back and forth.

"Its just a dream, jaimee, this is just a dream." I palmed my face and started bursting into tears. Why is this happening to me i feel like I'm in a horror movie.

"Mommy," i heard some sniff. I looked up to find the same little boy and a little girl standing in front of me. Same kids i saw in my other dream. "You should have saved us," the little boy screamed. "Why didn't you save us." you left us there to die."

"I'm sorry," I whispered. I looked down again and started crying. Who are those kids? "Where's your dad?" i asked them.

"Dead" the little girl said huggin her teddy bear. "Mommy why'd you run out? You should have stayed mommy" she cried. I looked back at the house which was shattered in pieces ash still in the air. I looked back and the kids were gone. I got up walking to the house only to see a burned Jacob standing in front of me. He was still the same Jacob but his skin was burned. You could see his skin peeling off, he clothes where ripped up, and he had blood coming out his eyes. I walked closely up to him with my hands reached out in front of me. As i was about to touch him I saw a ball of fire coming towards me...

A/N; hey my.mindless readers.i deleted the last paragraph. Cause I dindy know what to write it felt like I rushed it and made yet do what sye did with that guy she. I didn't think that was to appropriate for it now, she basically did what Brittney did and I didn't want that. So here's a new chappie for you guys yes's o know it's pretty short but I promise the other ones are going to be long. Yeah for sonewho liked unwanted I'm not posting that anymore basically it like the typical story. She gets bullied finds someone who makes her feel beautiful they fall in love they get married the end so I'm not posting it anymore. And the ones that read Facebook killer. Don't think i forgot about it cause i didn't I'm just writing more to it and trying to get it as good as the first page cause it seems like people liked it so I'm trying to add more details so you guys could actually feel what she's went through. Yeah so here you go I promise I'm going to start posting more often. Pinky swear. Yeah that's it don't mind the errors. Yeah and please guys vote for me pleeeeaaasssee I' need them and fan me anytime and hit me up. I love chatting with new people. I loves y'all vote comment vote vomment just please...... Yeah that's all. I think? Byeee