I made some mistakes. :(

Trey pov:

The only reason why i've been acting so different lately is because me and Brittney had sex. I know what your thinking. Really trey? Jacob's your best friend. Well I couldn't help it she was sad and she felt kinda of lonely, and when she came over my house I couldn't help it. I did have a crush on her before her and Jacob even liked each other, I just never had the guts to tell her. OK so back to the story. After everyone left the hospital I  went back up stairs to talk to her.

Me: heyy Brittney.

Brittney: Oh... hey trey.

Me: can we talk?

Brittney: Yeah I know what your gonna say, the baby might be your?

Me: yeah, do you want to tell Jacob?

Brittney: no, and how could it be yours? didn't we use a condom?

Me: no, sorry, I just caught up in the moment that I forgot bout using a condom

Brittney: *teas up* I'm scared trey.

Me: don't be, if Jacob can't understand that you made a mistake, then he doesn't really love you like he said he does.

After about an hour or two I left Brittney to go to rays party, I needed to get all this drama out of my head.

Brittney pov:

OK! so you guys probably hate me. I know what I did was wrong, yes I cheated on him but I didn't mean to. I felt really lonely i know what I did was wrong and stupid. i'm getting out the hospital today, I told the doctor that I'm fine and to be home with my family which was a lie because I really wanted to go to rayon's party tomorrow night. I I was kinda of planning to talk to Jacob the bad news,but in the easiest way possible,but i'm kinda debating on that. Come to think of it  sounds. Stupid I'm not going to tell Jacob simply because I will sound dumb trying to explain to him what happened. Maybe in the future, but not now anyway.

  Jacob's pov:

Today was crazy. I just found out that i'm going to be a daddy. Something feels strange because at the hospital I noticed both Trey and Brittney acting strange, I don't know what it is, but I sure will try to find out. Now how am I going to tell my mom about this? It's going to be hard, but I got to do it. My mom is coming of at work at 5:30, and now it's 2:21, so i'm going to be borde. I decided to call Rayon.

Rayon: yo!

Me: hey, what's up?

Rayon: just getting ready for the party.

Me: oh yeah, I almost forgot about your party.

Rayon: what? How can you forget? I've been talking about it all week.

Me: I know just got so much on my mind.

Rayon: congrats man, your going to be a dad.

Me: yeah I know, but something strange is going on between Tre and Brittney.

Rayon: Yeah I noticed, look man I got to go.

Me: okay, bye.

Well he was no help. I decided to go to the abandon studio down my block, No one really knows about it just me and the guys. We go down there to dance when we all get borde. I walked to my kitchen and grabbed a water bottle, because I dance allot and I get tired fast. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car. After about 5 minute drive I reached me destination: the studio. 

As I was walking in I heard some music playing. That's strange because I know this studio is abandon, no one has used it in years, I walked slowly following the noise, I peeked through the door and saw it was... Jaimee. I didn't know Jaimee dance. She was pretty good at it to. My favorite part is when she grinned. She was perfect. The song stopped, she laid on the floor smiling to herself. I tip- toed to her.