our kiss...

Jacob'sp.o.v

I woke up, and it was 6:30am. I couldn't sleep still thinking about the kiss me and jaimee had last night

flashbacked:

when jaimee sat next to me on her bed i just had the urge to kiss i was thinking about me wanting to kiss her, I didn't realize i was staring at her

jaimee: what

me: oh...nothing...its just that...

jaimee: its just what

i scooted closer to her, " i just wanted to do this" and i kissed her.

. End of flashback:

That kiss was amazing her lips were amazing I actually felt something when I kissed her. But I've decided to tell Brittney about the kiss last night. Only because she would find out by someone else. I grabbed out my phone and text her.

@crown me prince: hey.

@crazy_chicca: hey, what's up?

@crown me prince: I have to tell you something.

@crazy_chicca: ok...shoot.

@crown me prince: I'll tell you at school.

I've decided to tell her face to face and not from a text, I'm man. I ain't those type of guys that breaks up with a girl over a text,or have something really bad to tell there girlfriends they feel the need to tell them by texting them,who does that? I looked at my g-shock and it was 7:20 "welp I better get to school" i said grabbing my greens backpack. I was ready for the tears,screams,slaps,and fight. Cause after i tell Brittney about what I've done all hell is gonna break loose. I saw Brittney,crystal,and shay talking to the boys, shay is always the laid back quite girl her an Craig are perfect for each other. I walked up to the group.

Me: hey guys, hey babe *kissing brittney*

Brittney:hey babe

Me: so... Can i talk to you?

Brittney:sure.

I pulled her to the away from the group." so i have some-" she cut me off

Brittney: before you can say something, yesterday i saw you walking Jaimee home and i wasn't to happy about that. So I'm asking you nicely can you please stay away from her before i have to go all crazy on her.

Me: deal.

Brittney: so what did you have to tell me?

Me:... I just wanted to tell you that i love you.

Brittney: oh... I love you, too *kissed me*

I couldn't tell her what i did. She told me to stay away from jaimee, but she said it so nicely so i couldn't tell her that i kissed her last night because she would have killed both me and jaimee.

Jaimee pov

I got up and got ready for school my mom went to early again so I had to walk to she didn't leave.me.a note so i guess she's picking me up. I got to school and Jacob was getting all lovey dovey with Brittney. I thought that jackass was going to break up with that bitch i thought the kissed meant something to him. I felt something when he kissed me last night im going to walk to them and act like nothing happened.

Me: hey guys.

trey: hey cutie what up?

Me:nothing *yawns* really tired, i didn't sleep last night.

Trey: I could make you feel all better

Brittney:*coughs* umm, can you please take your nasty asses somewhere else cause alot of people doesn't want to hear this shit.