I'm done with him

I woke up this morning to my loud mouth mom. I took my phone from the night stand to check the time. 9:45 ughh, thank god it's Saturday. I sat on the bed looking around my room, like I was searching for something. I stretched, got up and went down stairs to the living room. My mom was in her work clothe. I'm guessing she just got out if work. 

"Hey mom," I say. 

"Why are all them dishes in the sink?" She ask with a irritated sigh . 

"I'm sorry," 

"Whatever I'll clean them,"  

"What for breakfast?" I looked around. 

"Girl make you own food you got me cooking and cleaning after a night of work? You tripping,"  

"Okay I'm sorry," I said 

"How was your night?"  

"Good" I lied. 

"Where were you last night?" She ask led with her hands on her hips. 

"Oh, I was at a party," I scratched the back of my head. 

"Oh..."  

Okay the was weird my mom never finishes her sentences with 'oh's'. 

Ma, what's wrong?" 

"Nothing is wrong,why?"  

"Cause I know you too well."  

"Ok you know that dude Zayn I was telling you about? Whelk he asked me on a date today!" 

"I don't like him" 

"You never met him..." 

"what about dad? You said you love dad why are you dating already. You just lost someone you love and you're already dating? Do you even love dad?" 

"James, dad died a year ago you have to let go of the past." 

" no, you can't just forget about dad and fall in love with someone else. If Derrick was here he wouldn't approve of you dating some random stranger." 

" there we go again, do we always have to fight about this I can't have one date without you yelling at me. It's always dad this dad that. " 

"whatever mom do what you want it's your life, bye." 

With that I went upstairs to my room and slammed the door behind me. I'm so sick of my mom dating guys already, daddy died a year ago and she's already dating. I know I should be happy that she's finally happy again, but I can't stand the fact that she might forget about daddy. They were so happy together. They loved each other, but some jackass had to come and completely ruin that happiness. I love my dad he was my best friend, dad, and hero. We were close, really close. I layed on my bed as tears form in my eyes. I miss him so much.  

I to knocking on my door. I grabbed my phone from my back pocket to check the time. 2:00 I didn't heaven realize I fell asleep. I got up to see who's at the door 

"hey.," my mom said with a sly smile on his face. 

"hi." I said with a guilty look on my face. 

" you've been sleeping all day wake up." With she walked away. 

"I know I'm really sorry about earlier." 

"it's ok I know how you feel, I guess I am dating to early." 

" no you're not I just overreacted." 

"it's ok, someone's at the door." 

"ok tell them To wait awhile gotta take a shower and brush my teeth." 

With that I closed the door with out even hearing what my mom had to say. I quickly did my routine. I went in my closet grabbed black Capri sweat pants. Gray crop top. And my black Jordan's. I ran down stairs to see Jacob sitting on the couch waiting for me. What the fuck does he want? 

" hey." He said with his arms out waiting for a hug 

" what??!!" I screamed. 

" can we talk?" 

"We are talking, and we got nothing to talk about," 

"C'mon Jaimee." He grabbed my arm. 

I snatched me arm back. " mom I'll be outside. " 

" k hon." She said from the kitchen 

" what do you want Jacob?" 

"I came to apologize." 

"you're forgiving, now bye." 

"Jaimee?" 

"don't you got a girlfriend to go to? Like always on my dick." Why can't he leave me alone I already said I was done with him. 

" what's your problem?" 

my problem is you, you're always kissing me, being nice to me saying nice things to me and leading me on. I'm done with that Jacob, I'm don't with you and your BS. Now if you don't mind I'm leaving bye.  

"I-I-" he stuttered  

"exactly, bye" 

I'm seriously tired of Jacob treating me like a price of nothing. I don't deserve this I deserve love I don't want to be his side hoe. Who does he think he is? I slammed the door and kicked it. I tried calming myself down because my heart began racing whenever I get mad my hear races. I walked to the kitchen where my mom was and sat down, I looked up at her and gave a fake smile. 

"What's wrong honey?" my mom said putting the knife down on the counter 

"Nothing, thinking..." 

"you sure?" she asked.  

"yeah.... Mom?...I've been having these weird dreams... And I can't explain them," I say 

"what's it about?" 

"Me and Jacob.." I smiled nervously.  

"oh those kind if dreams," she smiled and sat down next to me. "you see James when those dreams are common everyone has them about the person they like--" 

"They do?" I questioned. 

"hmmmmmm... Well I had them to," she smiled 

"You did?" I questioned again. 

"yup when you get really excited about you mate tou have those kind of dreams," she nodded "I had the same dreams about your daddy, the way he would t--" I cut her off. 

" ewww mom no!!!!!!!!! Not that kind of dream!!!" I screamed covering my ears. 

"Ohhh then what kind off dream?" she laughed. 

" I don't know weird ones, Jacob would die in the dreamandIhadtwokidsandthealldiedinaburningfireandisawhacobsdeadbodyand--" 

"whoa, honey calm down you're turning red, breath." she said fanning me. 

I started crying hestericaly I don't know why but I just am. I've been wanted to cry all week as now I have the chance right? Yeah... I looked at my mom as she looked really worried. I quickly wiped my tears and smiled at her because I didn't want her to worry to much.  

"Are you ok James?" She questioned patting my back 

"Yeah I'm fine..." I lied she could see right through my lies. 

"No you're not!" She half screamed. "How about we go out and talk about it huh?"  

"Yeah that'll be good ill get dress.." 

Hey mindless readers!!!!! *waves* umm yeah so I'm always late of posting I'm a lazy girl so sorry for that. So here's a chapie it sshow about Jaimee and her momma and how her life is kind of. In the next chapters I'm just going to write about all there life you're going to be surprise about some of them ;) just saying. And do ou think Jaimee should forgive Jacob? Do you think they should get together? Hmmmm...... Yeah that's all and again sorry about the lateness that's all bye I want to give a shout out to... I forgot her name so in just gonna tag her when I post it des the one that made me not delete my stories lol and I want to thank her for that now I'm serious bye!!!!