the dream!!!!

Jacobs pov:(still at the mall) 

Me: baby are you ok? 

I looked down and saw that was a pool of blood on the floor. I was shocked to see so much blood I was getting dizzy. I look over at shay she was crying harder this time. Crystal look scared. Jaimee was shaking uncontrollably. Ok Jacob keep calm your girl friend is possibly having a miscarriage so get yourself together. I picked Brittney up bridal style and rushed out of the mall with her. 

Brittney: Jacob it hurts so bad. *moans* 

Me: stay with me baby, its going to be ok were almost at the hospital. 

I was speeding really fast I didn't have a care in the world right now as long as i keep my babies safe I'm good. 

We finally.arrived to the hospital the lady at the front desk ask me what happens i told her i didn't have time to explain and that my girlfriend needs medical help. She quickly called the doctor and the rushed Brittney in l tried going in with her but they wouldn't let me in they said: its best for me to stay outside. I got a text form crystal, she told me she was on her way. 

???: Jacob???? 

I looked up at the familiar voice. 

Me: oh hi mrs Johnson. 

Mrs Johnson: what the hell happened, the doctors called me and told me that my caught is in the hospital and i need to be here right away. 

Me: yeah Brittney might be have a miscarriage. 

Mrs Johnson: miscarriage? Wait... Brittney is pregnant? how the hell did this happens? 

me: well umm we had sex. 

Mrs Johnson: l swear boys are such dumbasses. No l meant how did Brittney get hurt. 

I sat her down and told her everything. When i was done she was crying miserably. 

Crystal then came in with shay, and jaimee behind her. 

Jaimee: I'm sorry l didn't know that she was pregnant, I'm sorry. 

me: its ok you don't have to- 

Mrs Johnson: so you're the one that caused all this mess? 

Jaimee: yes and I'm terribly sorry. 

Mrs Johnson: save it. 

After twenty minutes of silent the doctor came out and ask who the father was. I got up and went up to him shacking/ terrified at what i was about ti hear. " well she fine. She did lost alot of blood but shell be ok." " well did she... You know have a miscarriage?" "miscarriage?" i know Brittney did not lie to me about her being pregnant i just hope she didn't lie to me i swear- my thoughts were interrupted. " oh yes, I mean no Brittney didn't have a miscarriage her and her baby are perfectly fine" oh l was happy to hear that i though i would have to throw a bomb shell or something. Craig/rayon/and trey came to visit. It was still awkward between me and trey. I asked the doctor if i could go in and see her he said to at a time. Trey decided that he wanted to go in with me. He was looking more scared than me...why? I got in and Brittney greeted me with huge smile on her face, but when trey came in her smile dropped. What the fuck is going on here?  

Jaimee pov:  

OH MY GOD!!!!! I didn't mean to kick her in the stomach, well... I did mean to but I didn't know she was pregnant. I feel so bad for what I did. Wait why am I feeling bad? That what she gets anyways, like don't talk about my deceased brother and not expect to get fucked up. When I we arrived at the hospital I was thinking about is apologizing to Jacob and waiting leaving. I didn't expect to see her mother and to have her give me an attitude. Second i didn't expect to see the boys come over and visit. Third i was shocked when trey offered to go see brittney with Jacob, then a couple minutes later he come rushing looking mad as hell. Fourth i want to get the hell out off here.