Chapter 2- Everythings Changed

After the thing with Andrew happened, I decided to relax the next couple of days and enjoy the last week of summer. Unfortunately school starts tomorrow.

********* Dream*******
"Don't worry I will protect you" I hear a voice say. I am tied up in a basement.  I can't move. *boom* the sound of a gunshot goes off and I'm scared. I see a tall figure go down and another coming towards me. " I told you that I would protect you didn't I?" I finally got a good look at the figure and realize that it's Andrew. "Andrew?"************

   I am woken up by the sound of my alarm clock. Great school! Woopie. I hear a knock on my door "Claire can I come in?" Kayla says and I say yes so she steps in. "First day of school, Are you ready?" She asks with a strange amount of excitement. I guess, I mean it's school how bad can it be?...

We walk into school and Kayla gives me a tour. " this is the science lab".She says  and I look in the room to see a particular somebody doing a science experiment and flirting with a girl. She is very pretty, she has blonde hair and brown/green eyes. Kayla takes me into another room which looks like a gym. "This is the gym where all the jocks and cheerleaders hang out but I'm warning you, they are vicious". I start laughing hysterically

"You make them sound like they are monkeys with rabies."

"No they are worse", she says

" trust me I can handle it, you would be very surprised at what I have become now" I say and this time it's her turn to laugh.

   She shows me to another big room. "This is the English room where most book clubs and creative writing classes are". She lost me at creative writing.

"How do I sign up?". "You have to talk to the person who is in charge of the creative writing club/class first but I don't think you want to".

"And why not?" I ask angry and confused.

"The person in charge of the club is Andrew"

"so?" . She opens her mouth to answer " well I saw how you were after you went to his house and I just don't want to see you like that again".

"Like what?", she sighs "depressed and sad. I don't want to see you like that".

"I wasn't sad and depressed, I was just shocked that he would do that"

"Yeah that's why you spent three days locked up in your room"

" Hey! That's so not fair"

"Okay fine but it's true" she says