Chapter 3- The Fight

The bell rang for first period and it was time to get to my classes. Good luck Claire! Thanks.

When lunch started I was looking for Kayla but she wasn't there. She must have another lunch period. I looked around and saw Andrew so I took a seat next to him and started eating. He looked at me and then got up but I grabbed his arm.

"WHY WONT YOU TALK TO ME?!" I yelled but then everyone in the cafeteria looked at us. He finally looked at me and said " I don't know you tell me. You haven't contacted me in three years"

"That's not true I called you multiple times but DID YOU EVER PICK UP YOUR DAMN PHONE?! No! It went straight to voice mail every freaking time Andrew! He just stared into my eyes and I saw depression. What the hell are you hiding from me?! I yelled again and he just looked at me again. TALK TO ME! On that sentence I couldn't hold back tears. He saw a tear falling but wiped it away with his thumb.

"I didn't mean to-"

"Save it Andrew! I don't need excuses, I come back and try to reach out to you and you just push me away"

And with that sentence I got up and stormed out. Unfortunately he's in every one of my classes and sits next to me so I decided to just go home. I can't deal with him right now.

*Ring ring* I guess I fell asleep. "Hello?"

"Claire I'm sorry I didn't mean to come off so harsh".

"Drew? How did you get my number?"

"That's not important right now. I'm really sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you, it's just...

"What Drew?! It's just what?

"Nothing I can't tell you".

"Fine you know what Drew I'm not going to do this anymore because you obviously have something you don't want to tell me and honestly I don't care. Goodbye! "

"Wait cla- "I hung up the phone before he could say anything. I just let out a big sigh and fell backwards on my bed.

The next week wasn't so bad, I like all my classes, and Andrew tried to talk to me a couple times but I just ignored him. I'm studying when I hear my phone go off. "Hello?"

"Claire?! Where are you?"

"I'm in the library studying"

"Oh no your not you have been studying all week I'm taking you out"

"Fine! But only because you begged"
******************

"So where are we going?"

"A place you used to go to all the time" Kayla says but with her signature evil smirk. Something's up, what is she planning?

We finally park and I know where we are. We are at the old park that Drew and I used to go to. "What are we doing here?" I asked annoyed.

" you'll see! "She takes me to mine and Drew's secret spot where I see a big sign that says IM SORRY! and then I see Drew standing next to it.

"What is he doing here?"I ask dryly.

"You two can sort things out I will be at home Claire so call if you need me!" I give her a death glare and she gets into the car and drives away.

"Claire look, I'm really sorry I was rude and avoiding you its just that I can't tell you why yet but you will find out soon. I'm sorry I was a jerk and I hope we can go back to being best friends again? I give him a look but really I'm trying to study his face.

"Look , I don't like being mad at you but I don't want you ever acting like that to me again okay? "

"I promise, Friends?" I giggle and say "Best friends dummy!"

***********************************
Okay so this is my first story and I know the chapters are really short but the next couple of chapters will be longer.