Chapter 13- I Have a Plan

A few weeks have passed since my nightmare and Chase has still not made a move (thank god). I called Brandon to figure out the whole situation. Here's how it went:

"Hello?"

"You bastard! You told him where I was and now he is after me" I shout

"I'm sorry I had no choice, he threatened to kill everyone I love including you. I am sorry Claire I was trying to protect everyone"

"He's coming after me anyway! And I know he has a plan to kill me. Andrew and Kayla are not going to let that happen. We cannot let what happened to Aria happen again"

"I know that's why I got a place next door to yours" I can hear the smirk arising on his face"

"Really?!"

"Yes, Claire we can be reunited again. I know it had been a long time but I want back what the three of us used to have. Even though Ari isn't here, she would want us to be happy and live our lives"

"No"

"What do you mean no?"

"I mean I would love for you to come back and all that but you can't. With all the bad things that have happened so far I can't put you at risk too. I can't lose you too"

"I don't care. I will do anything and everything to protect you and I am sure drew and Kayla will too. I am coming and nothing is going to stop me. Besides I have a plan"

"Really? We have had so much trouble coming up with plans. Thank you so much"

" no problem you know I love you Claire"

"I know. I love you too. When are you moving?"

"Actually I am on the road now"

"Okay well I can't wait to see you!"

"You too Honey boo" I laugh at that name he gave me.

"Bye, I love you"

"Love you too. Bye"

Yes Brandon is risking his life to help me. I know it's ridiculous but it's his choice. After what happened to Aria, he had severe depression but after I confessed what that monster did to me he went onto full blown rage.  He tried beating chase to a pulp just like he did to Aria but I didn't let him. I couldn't handle loosing one best friend to death and the other to jail.

A couple hours later the bell rings. "Claire, it's for you" aunt Mary said

"Coming!"

I ran down the stairs as fast as I could. I see Brandon and go running over to him. He pulls me into a hug that feels like it lasted forever until I hear someone clear their throat.

"Claire do you mind introducing me to your handsome friend here" Kayla said giving a wink at Brandon.

"Oh right, sorry. Kayla this is Brandon. Brandon this is my cousin Kayla"

"Hey there handsome" she says shaking his hand

"Umm hi" he says uncomfortable because a girl is hitting on him. Him and Aria we're going out when the whole thing went down so I do t think he's ready to move on.

"Oh I almost forgot. You haven't met Drew yet!" I quickly pull out my phone and dial his number.

"Hello?"

"Hey my great protector! Get your ass over hear there's someone I would love you to meet"

"Okay I'm on my way. See you in a few" he says hanging up the phone