Training kiss

Goku send message to Vegeta: "I'm training tonight. You want to join?"

And soon he receive reply: "I'd like to, but need to watch my daughter. Sorry :("

"What about Bulma?"

"She's busy."

"My son and his girlfriend can watch her?"

"If they want. And Trunks and Goten could watch movie while we training."

"Sure. So what about 8 pm?"

"Great. See ya."

8:10 PM
"Where's he? He should be here already." Goku mumbled to himself.

"Hi!" Vegeta said as he comes and saw Goku in his garden "I'm sorry for being late. I was feeding her."

"Oh never mind. I don't even notice." Goku lied, he thought he wouldn't come, "Gohan, can you come here?" Goku yelled then he comes.

"Gohan this is Vegeta. Vegeta - Gohan." Goku said.

"Nice to meet you." Gohan said and Vegeta nodded.

"Okay Gohan, take Trunks to Goten and leave them to watch some movie and you and Videl can watch Bulla, okay?" Goku said.

"Sure." Gohan said.

"With what you want to start?" Vegeta asked.

"Fight?" Goku asked unsurely.

"Well..." Vegeta said and don't wait for  Goku to start first. He punch him in stomach and wanted to do same in face but he was stopped by Goku who catch his hand.

Goku's eyes became wide, so soon? He thought. With a sigh, Goku leaned his body in, pulling his arms to his side, a sharp, blue light forming in his conjoined palms as he began to chant, his voice echoing in the empty plain. "Ka-me-ha-me…"

Vegeta slammed his palms together in front of him, forcing the orbs to come together. "Final Flash!" Vegeta yelled, the orb launching from his hands as a stream of golden energy, flying at Goku like a bullet.

"...ha!" Goku yelled as well, throwing his arms forward, unleashing his own wave of ocean-blue energy, the both of their attacks meeting each other, forcing against each other. The warriors grunted and cried as more and more of their power was put into their attack.

Their power levels were equal so it just burnt some tree which they need to damp down a fire.

"We should go back to fight, ha?" Goku suggest.

"Yeah." Vegeta said and take Goku's hand on his back. "You can't move Kakarot." he said.

"Are you sure?" Goku asked, turn around, lay Vegeta on ground and hold his hands above his head.

They look at each others eyes, deep breathing. Vegeta could break free, but he didn't want.

Goku goes closer and kiss him. He kissed Vegeta. When he wanted to break kiss and apologize, Vegeta keep his head down and continue kiss. So desperate, but, in other hand, full of love.

"Vegeta..." Goku don't know what will say.

"Okay, look Kakarot, it happened. And we can't do anything. Let's just not talk about that, 'kay?" Vegeta said and Goku nodded.