Worms and needles

"Yes, I would like to live here with you." Vegeta said.

They didn't have to buy new house, because Bulma give Goku a really nice and big house with pool in backyard.

"And Goten and Trunks can study together. We can learn them fusion and..." Vegeta started daydreaming but Goku's kiss stopped him. Then he smiled. He was like never before. He was happy finally. "Will you help me in packing?" Vegeta asked.

"Sure." Goku said.

After Vegeta bring his stuffs, Gohan comes with Videl.

"Hello guys!" Gohan said.

"You are more happy than usual. What happend?" Goku asked with smile.

"Well..." he looked at Videl, "We are getting married." Both, Videl and Gohan were happier then ever.

"Look guys, I know you are in love but don't you think you are too young." Goku said.

Then Vegeta hug him from behind, "It's never to early for love." he said.

"When you became love expert?" Goku asked.

"You don't know much about me." Vegeta said teasing him.

"Okay enough kissy, kissy. Let's open champaigne." Gohan said and go holding Videl's arm.

Late night

Goku is sleeping and Vegeta couldn't so he searched google. He tried to find more about saiyans. Then someone gently knocked on door and open it.

"Gohan?" Vegeta said quietly because he doesn't want to wake up Goku.

"Hey, um... Have you a condom? I forgot to buy." Gohan said embarassed.

Vegeta looked in tray. "Where Kakarot save them? Maybe look in bathroom."

"Oh I find it. Thanks and please don't tell dad." Gohan said.

"Okay, good luck." Vegeta said with smile and winked.

He searched a lot about that but couldn't find that much. So he decided to sleep but he saw something. A worm.

"Aaaa that's worm. Kakarot! Save me!" he yelled that can wake up all town.

Goku open his eyes, "Ha? What's wrong?"

"A worm! That's a worm! Kill him Kakarot!" Vegeta said loudly.

Goku grab it in hand and see it's artificial.

"It's not real. It's plastic." Goku said.

Vegeta was relieved but angry, "Who put it here?" he said angrily.

"You are afraid of worms?" Goku said teasingly.

"No. I'm just... Well yeah I'm afraid of worms. So what? There must be something you are afraid of?" Vegeta said.

"No. There's nothing I'm afraid of." Goku said.

"I know there's something. Tell me." Vegeta said.

"Well needle. I'm not afraid of them. I just don't like them." Goku said.

"Needles, really?" Vegeta asked.

"What? You are afraid of worms!" Goku said.

"They are disgusting. Imagine that you are sleeping and thousands of worms passing over you. Yuck." Vegeta said.

Goku smiled, pull Vegeta closer in his hug and kiss him, "Good night honey." he said.

"Good night my love." Vegeta said.