Parents adventures

4 months later

"Say daddy." Goku whisper to little baby boy he hold while Vegeta and Elophea sleep next to them.

"Gaga!" Alloria said smiling. Then Goku smiled and kiss him.

"Dada!" Elophea said when they woke her up.

"Did you just say dada?" Goku takes her in his arms.

"Dada!" She say even more happier.

"Geta, wake up." Goku said and Vegeta groaned.

"Don't call me like that!" Vegeta said half sleeping.

"I know you secretly like it." Goku said teasingly, "Elophea just called me dada." he continued.

"No, she isn't." Vegeta said jelousy.

"She is! If you wake up you'll hear." Goku yell.

"Gimi." Alloria asked soothers.

"You want this?" Goku asked holding soother, "Come and take it."

Alloria put hands in the air and stand but soon fell back on bed and go by his knees while Elophea wanted to wake Vegeta up.

"Where is my honey?" Vegeta awake and took her, "How you say dada?"

"Sing stals." Elophea said.

"What did you say?" Vegeta asked kissing her.

"She want you to sing twinkle, twinkle little star." Goku said.

"I don't know how to sing." Vegeta said.

"C'mon Geta you know twinkle, twinkle little star." Goku said and Vegeta started singing. Everyone would think that guy like him have no idea about singing but it sounded amazing.

"I'm going to take milk for them." Goku whisper in Vegeta's ear not to ruin song and kiss his cheek. That cuteness.

Goku come with two baby bottles full of milk. One he gives to Vegeta who takes Alloria in his hands and feeds him and Goku feeds Elophea.

After that they put babies on sleep in their cots.

Vegeta comes back on bed and his hand runs through Goku's hair, his lips were all over Goku's. Goku just smiled.

"I miss you Kakarot." Vegeta said kissing and sucking on his neck. Goku moan in pleasure.

"Oh Geta!" Goku said as Vegeta goes lower.

***

Vegeta was laying in Goku's arms. Both were naked and cover by sheets.

"I love you." Goku said passing with his fingers over Vegeta's abdomen.

"I love you too." Vegeta said and kiss his chest.

"I think we should go to some family trip." Goku suggested.

"Great idea." Vegeta said.