Break up- make up

Vegeta is waiting for Trunks in front of school.

"Hi dad, what are you doing here?" Trunks asked.

"I come to take you home." Vegeta said.

"No, I'm waiting Goten." he said.

"Trunks, get in a car." Vegeta yell.

"Why can't we wait for him?" Trunks asked and doesn't get an answer.

Goten comes home. "Dad, where is Trunks?" he asked, "He didn't wait for me. And there's no his clothes in closet. What if someone kiddnap him?" Goten started panic.

"Goten, honey, me and Vegeta break up." Goku almost couldn't say it and tear shows in his eye.

"Why? You were happy together?" Goten was sad.

"Well, the things get wrong." Goku doesn't know what else to say.

"Go write your homework. I'll be in my bedroom, okay?" Goku said and Goten nodded.

He entered his room which was unusually empty. He sit on his bed and looked at all of their photos in his mobile. Then he started crying.

Bulma entered his room. "Goku! What's going on?" she sat next to him and hug him.

"He left me." he barely say it.

"Idiot! Why he does it?" Bulma asked, Goku started crying harder.

"You will tell me when you calm down. Now let's eat something, okay?" Bulma said to calm him.

"No, I'm not hungry." Goku said.

"Goku, I know you are always hungry."

"No, I have stomach ache. I threw up this morning. I really won't eat."

"Why didn't you tell me. Let's go to check up."

"Bulma, no, it's nothing. It's probably just because of break up."

"Goku, you're going with me in lab, no matter you want it or not."

In lab...

"Is everything okay?" he asked sitting on chair when Bulma enters.

"You're pregnant." she said and his eyes were wide open, he doesn't know what to say. He was in shock.

"I already called Vegeta." she said.

"You what? You say him before me?" Goku said angry.

"I know you wouldn't leave me to tell him. And he must know. He is father too." Bulma said.

"What if he will want to take baby?" he asked.

"He won't. Listen to me Goku, go home and take a nap, you need rest." she said.

"Okay." Goku said now more calm then before.

He doesn't say nobody about news, he just go to his room and asleep on bed.

Vegeta used his key and entered house, "Gohan, where is dad?" he asked.

"In his room." Gohan said.

Vegeta silently entered Goku's room and come closer. Goku's was holding his stomach and that was cute. Vegeta put his hand on Goku's and whisper 'I love you' in his ear.