Swiming

"What do you think about going to the some sea town? So we can go fishing and to the beach and swim every day." Goku asked during lunch.

"That would be great." Goten said.

"Yes." four year old Bulla said.

"I can't wait!" Trunks said.

"Gohan? You don't like idea?" Goku asked.

"Um... I have to tell something. Videl is pregnant." Gohan said don't know how will Goku react.

"Oh son that's... That's awesome. You'll become a father." Goku stand up and go kiss Gohan.

"Geta is something bothering you? Tell me if something is because..." Goku asked him after lunch.

"No, it's nothing." Vegeta said hugging Goku.

"If you don't like idea about..." Goku started but Vegeta's kiss interrupt him, "I said everything's fine."

"I just want to be sure." Goku asked with nice smile and lay Vegeta gently on bed. He started kissing all over his neck and collar bones but baby's crying interrupt them. Both roll their eyes and Goku go to check babies.

"Pssst! You will wake up your brother." Goku said picking little Elophea who was standing in her cot.

"Dada!" she said.

"Yes, it's me." he said kissing her cheek.

"Gogo!" she said.

"Gohan is out." Goku said and entered his room.

"Change her diapers, I'm going to take milk." Goku said to Vegeta.

Tomorrow

"Did you, guys, take everything?" Goku asked.

Half of them nodded and other half didn't hear the question.

"Okay, this is plan. In my car are me, Vegeta, twins and Bulla and in the other one are Gohan, Videl, Goten, Trunks and Bulma." Goku said.

"I will on car." Vegeta said.

"Okay!?" Goku looked weird.

"You have so much to learn about him." Bulma said like it's normal.

"We have a lot stuffs. Can someone go in another car?" Gohan asked.

"I can." Bulma offered.

When they finally come to hotel they were amazed by view. Then they go to the beach.

Goku, Bulma, Goten, Trunks and Bulla are in the sea and Gohan and Videl already got out. Vegeta is watching twins.

"Can you two watch them while I'm asleep?" Vegeta tell to Gohan and Videl and they nodded.

Vegeta closed eyes laying on his towel under parasol. Goku and Bulma take twins in the sea and Goten and Trunks get out of the sea.

"Trunks I have idea! Let's bury your dad in sand." Goten said laughing.

"Great idea!" Trunks laugh even harder and they put sand all over Vegeta's body.

"Watch yourself when he wakes up." Goku warned them but they continue and take picture of him under the sand what wakes him up.

"Who done this?" he said and saw them laughing, "You two!"

"Geta, come in the sea. You need to wash yourself." Goku told him.

And he go but just in shoal where he can stand.

"Com'ere." Goku pulled him.

"No, Kakarot leave me!" he yelled.

"What's wrong?" Goku asked confused.

"I don't know how to swim. I was always afraid of sea." Vegeta says quitly in embarassment.

"Hey, it's okay. Everything's okay." Goku take him in hug, "I can teach you. It's easy." Goku said and kiss him, "It's not big deal, really. Just move your arms like this."

"Okay." Vegeta said.

"You see? That's everything. Now come to me." Goku told him and move in deeper sea.

Vegeta moved his arms and legs just like Goku told him and he comes to him.

"Hold me." Vegeta whisper.

"I will." Goku said.

"I love you." Vegeta said comforting himself in Goku's arms.

"I love you too." Goku answered happily.