Author's Note

Hey guys! I'm Brianna Jones.

As a writer, there are obviously a few things I'd like to say.

1) All Rights Reserved ©. No plagiarism is appreciated, nor respected. But WattPad.com doesn't let you copy and paste, so you probably won't rewrite it. But just in case, plagiarism is a violation and will not be tolerated. Everything that goes into this story is original material. All resembling characters, places, phrases, events, etc., to anything outside this book are coincidental. No part of this story can be republished, distributed, or transmitted in any way without the author's written permission, with the exception of small quotes in reviews and other procedures permitted by law.

2) Please, the comments are for feedback, not fights. No fighting in the comments, or telling me to hurry up and update. You are wasting your time because it won't make updates come any faster.

3) While we are on the topic of comments, please don't use it for advertising of anything other than books on WattPad.

4) Please correct spelling or grammar in the comments, too. I apologize for any errors in advance and I would like to fix them. So if you see anything that's wrongly used, feel free to correct me so I can better my story.

 5) All votes and song suggestions are dearly appreciated.

Thank you all so much, and I hope you enjoy the story. I worked really hard on it. I would also love to give credit to my best friend who co-wrote and played a major role in the making of this novel; Gladys Ramos. At some point, she may add an author's note herself. She was just as important in the creation of this story as I was.

Spread the word about this story!

P.s, in case you were wondering, this story does not contain mature content other than a little drinking and a few kisses. In my opinion, it is safe for all ages. :)