04: Tickle Fights

"N-Nico! Wait, s-stop, please! I can't b-breathe!" You screeched and laughed.

You were in your empty cabin with Nico, who had just pounced on you and started tickling you for no reason.

"Never!" He laughed.

You were laughing uncontrollably now. Being ticklish was a terrible disadvantage for you, at the moment. "W-wait! You're gonna knock over the the b-bowl of M&Ms!" You panicked.

Having no other option, you punched him in the gut.

He made an "oomf" sound and groaned. He rolled off of you.

"Well that was not very lady-like," he chuckled after he had recovered.

"I'm only 15, I don't have to worry about being lady-like 'til I'm 30." You snickered and popped an M&M in your mouth.

He plopped down on your bed, next to you. "You're such a weirdo," he said while grabbing a handful of M&Ms from your bowl. "But I'm your weirdo," you grinned.

"A cheesy weirdo, apparently," he joked.

Nico leaned in and kissed you. After you had pulled away, he pinned you down and started tickling you again. He knocked over the bowl for real this time.

"Nooo! The M&Ms!"
___________________________________________________

Oopsie, short chapter. I'll try to make it longer next time. Should I make Alabaster have an appearance sometime soon? Comment and tell me what you think! Hasta la pasta ;) -latersatyr