07: Makeover

~Nico's POV~
"Hey, Piper, could you help me with something?" I asked, jogging up to Piper, who was currently sitting on the steps outside Cabin 10.

"Sure, Nico, what do you need?" She questioned and stood up. "I want to try to impress (Y/n)." I stated. (Y/n) is my best friend. I've had a crush on her for a while, but I can't tell if she feels the same way. So I'm gonna try to get her attention, with some help from Piper, of course.

Piper's eyes lit up. "Yes! I knew you liked her!" She cleared her throat. "Sorry, got a little excited there. But, sure, I'll help you," She ruffled my hair.

"Thanks, Piper. I was kind of hoping you could change my look and stuff?" I requested.

"Mall trip! I'll go invite Annabeth! Wait here," and with that she ran off towards the Athena cabin.

I sat down on the steps of the Aphrodite cabin where Piper had been sitting moments before. I sighed. The things I do for (Y/n).

~(Y/n)'s POV (at the end of the day cuz im a lazybutt)~

You walked over to the Mess Hall with your friend from the Hecate cabin, Alabaster. "I haven't seen Nico all day. I wonder where he is," you commented.

"Oooh sounds like someone has a crush on the death boy," Alabaster sang.

"I do not! I was just wondering..." you lied.

"You're bad at lying."

"You're bad at everything."

"Ha-ha very funny," he rolled his eyes.

We parted ways to go eat with our siblings.

"Hey, (sibling name)," you greeted while sitting down. You started eating.

"Sup, (Y/n). Did you see the-" their jaw dropped, making their food fall straight out of their mouth. Their eyes were fixed on something behind you.

"What are you-" you turned around and your jaw dropped as well. Your best friend Nico had walked in. He was dressed in a sky blue button-up (which was a contrast to his usual black t-shirt) dark blue skinny jeans, purple Converse high-tops AND he got a haircut. In other words, he be lookin' fine.

You were squealing inside. And your face was probably bright red by now. Nico glanced around, until his eyes fixed on you. He saw the look on your face and grinned, obviously satisfied with your reaction. He turned towards Piper and gave her a fistbump.

You kept your head down and tried to focus on your food, your face was still red. After a while, you looked up at the Hades table, only to see that Nico was already staring at you. He smirked and winked at you. You sighed in your head, dreamily. This boy is gonna be the death of me. Haha, puns.

-At the Campfire-

In the midst of all the singing and laughing by the campfire, you plopped down on the seat next to Nico. He turned his head towards you. "Hey, (Y/n)," he chirped. "I noticed you like my new look?" He grinned.

"Hey now, don't get all cocky with me," you joked, "but I must admit, you look really good," you confirmed. Shoot, why did I say that? I hope I don't sound like a creep. Just stay calm, (Y/n). Don't let him know you're nervous.

He smiled. "Good. Because I did this for you."

Your eyebrows flew up in shock and your face felt like it was on fire. Your throat felt dry. "You...you did this for what?"

He nodded. "I did this because I've had a crush on you for so long. And by the look on you face, it looks like you feel the same way." He laughed, while scratching the back of his neck.

You poked him on the nose. "Boop."

He raised an eyebrow at you. You smiled. "Yes, I like you too," you nodded. He grinned.

"But you know, you didn't have to change your look for me. I like you just the way you are," you said.

"You do?"

"Of course."

He let out a breath of air, "Phew, I'm glad you said that. The collar on this button up has been choking me like crazy."
___________________________________________________

HEY GUYSSS! 14 MORE DAYS TILL "PJ'S GREEK HEROES" WOOOP! Raise your hand if you're broke tho xD

Anyway, hope you guys liked it, and if you did, be sure to vote and comment any requests! Byeeee -latersatyr