32: Guy-Talk

Jason and Nico sat in silence as they sat at the campfire, watching as the Apollo cabin led the campfire songs.

Jason nudged Nico with his elbow.

Nico turned toward Jason and raised an eyebrow.

He put on a sly smile. "Soooo how are things with you and (Y/n)?" Jason wiggled his eyebrows.

Nico smirked and rolled his eyes playfully.

"Dude why does everyone keep asking me, 'How's the (girlfriend/boyfriend), Nico?' I mean obviously (she/he)'s great, they're dating me."

Jason laughed. "Alright, alright. I'll back off."

Nico was stunned. He expected Jason to keep begging for more details.

After a few moments of silence, Nico couldn't hold it in anymore.

"I mean (she/he)'s just so amazing!" Nico half-shouted. Jason jumped at his sudden outburst.

Nico continued, caught up in the moment. "Whenever (she/he) laughs or smiles I just start breathing weirdly because they're just so adorable. I try to hold in the feeling of wanting to hug (her/him) and cuddle with them and just play with their hair and tell them goodnight and be with them all the time and hold their hand. Weird, huh," he sighed dreamily.

Jason blinked and pushed up his glasses. "...You know you're allowed to do all those things right? (She/he) is your (girlfriend/boyfriend)."

Nico stared at him. "Oh yeah, I forgot about that detail."

"Duh. Aw, dude, you're in love!" Jason gushed, wrapping his arms around Nico.

"Jason, why are you squeezing me with your body."

"It's called a hug, Nico. I am hugging you."

Jason let go of him and laughed.

Nico admired (Y/n) from across the amphitheater.

(He/she) laughed and talked with Hazel and Frank. Their eyes sparkled and they looked so happy.

Nico caught (her/his) eye.

(She/he) grinned goofily at him and gave him an overly-dramatic wink, pointing finger guns at him.

He chuckled and spoke to Jason with his eyes still locked on (Y/n).

"Yeah," he agreed, "I think I am in love."

__________________

Yo.

Tell me about yourself. I feel so disconnected from you all, ya know?

Tell me a funny story from this week or maybe what you ate for breakfast today or like if your crush said hi to you or something like that. Maybe even your tragic backstory.

I just wanna get a feel of what it's like to be (Y/n).

Go ahead. Type away. I won't judge.

-latersatyr