Chapter 12: Sasquatch

MOMMA IS HERE! xoxoxoxoxoxoxo (This song attached to the chapter though.) ;)

* * *

IMPORTANT NOTE: August 24th begins the WATTY AWARDS VOTING ON TWITTER! I hope you will all be there to share and retweet Omertà and Borgata to help it be one of the top ten shares for the contest!! Winning the Watty Awards 2015 will bring me one step closer to publishing my books outside of Wattpad and making my books into movies! We can do this!!! My Twitter is @katrocks247!!! 

  If you want to submit FAN ART for my contest, send it to me by August 16th! The contest is for Omertà, Borgata, and Death Is My BFF! You can submit MULTIPLE entries! Please send them to me on Twitter or Instagram!!

* *  *

Please do me a HUGE favor and vote, leave feedback, and share this with your friends if you enjoy my updates!!!

* * *

"I would NEVER abandon Fico with blue balls!!!!" Christina shouted, when asked what I should write at the beginning of this chapter.

* * 

When I decided not to text Fico back, I thought I'd abandoned the uneasiness that something terrible had happened to him, but the truth was that it was only getting worse, especially after I checked the time that I'd received his last text.

I had checked Fico's last text to me two episodes into my Netflix show. He'd texted me an hour before I'd read it, which meant that whoever Fico had sent up to get me in "fifteen minutes" was late as fück. And that only increased my skepticism of the entire situation.

Shortly after I discovered this, there was a knock on Fico's door. I wedged the fork that Gina had given me into the waistband of my pajama pants and stuffed the cell phone into my bra. I decided that since the person was knocking on the unlocked door, they couldn't be that bad...

I padded across the thick carpet floors and pulled the door open. My head tilted upwards to meet a familar face. Hulk.

"Hey," I said. "What's crackin'?"

"You're leaving the estate, princess," Hulk grumbled. "Fico's orders."

As skeptical as I was about the entire situation, I played dumb and began to follow him. I wanted to get a better feel as to what was going on.

"Where's Fico?" I asked, deciding to delve a little deeper into my situation.

"In downtown New York meeting with another family."

"A mafia family?"

"Yeah."

I was reminded of the cellphone in my bra and wondered if Hulk even knew about it. "Do you think I could talk to him on the phone?" I asked as we descended the grand staircase. "You know... to say goodbye."

"Fico is out of reach," Hulk said shortly.

"Since when?"

"Since the entire day."

I thought back the line of text's Fico sent me and obviously disagreed.

I'd already checked Hulk out (not in the horny way) and spotted the gun wedged into the waistband of his slacks, as well as another bulge at the bottom of his left pant leg. Two guns. Damn.

He was leading me right out the front door of the house, down the circular driveway to a parked black vehicle. Another man with dark shades waited for us at the vehicle. I noticed something else was wrong here. Fico had texted me about a code of silence. He said that once I'd signed it, I was free to go. And this man was taking me straight to a vehicle? Sure, there could have been a contract inside, but how could I have known 100%?