Chapter Two ~ The Flirting And The Phone Numbers.

Midday soon arrived at London University as the two girls along with their other close friend Becky found a vacant spot of bright green grass to sit down on. Warm sun shone down upon the three girls as they sat crossed legged, eating lunch and talking about anything and everything. 

"ARE THOSE THEM BOYS YOU WE'RE TELLING ME ABOUT!? THEY'RE HOT!" Becky all of a sudden shouted across the grassy area where the four boys, which Chloe and Shannon figured out to be Youtube band The Vamps, sat. 

"Shut up, Becky!" Chloe hissed, slapping Becky on the arm lightly before hiding her now reddened face in her hands, much like Shannon was doing as well. 

"They are hot though... Is that why you totally want them?" Becky spoke loud enough for the four boys to hear and look at the three girls.

"Oh my God, please shut up! They're looking! Oh no, they're looking!" Shannon panicked as she looked up, still a bright red colour before burring her head in her hands once more.

"Yeah they are and, er, what would you say if I said they are getting up and coming over here right now...?"  Becky asked as the both Chloe and Shannon's head snapped up out of their hands. 

"Shitt..." Chloe muttered. 

"So we meet again!" Connor, the light brown haired boy greeted with a wide smile as the four sat down by the girls. 

Brad, the curly brown haired one sat next to Shannon with a wink while James, the shorter blonde haired one sat next to Chloe with a flirtatious smile. 

"Obviously they can't get enough of you." Becky smirked. 

"Aha, yeah... Uhh well here's my number..."

"Shannon." 

"Shannon, it's perfect, just like you. You know most people watch the Olympics because they only happen once every four years, but I'd rather talk to you because the chance of meeting someone so perfect only happens once in a life time so I'll be expecting a call so we can hopefully sort out a date, sweet heart?" Brad cutely smiled passing Shannon a heart shaped piece of white plain paper where in pink ink, a number was neatly written along with a row of uncountable kisses and hearts. 

"I'd love that." Shannon replied in a cute shy tone. 

"Hey..."

"Chloe!"

"Chloe, beautiful name for a beautiful girl, do you have the time?" James asked in a flirty tone.

"Uhh, It's about twelve thirty I think." She replied, confused. 

"No, the time to write down my number because I'd love to take you on a date some where." James finished before handing Chloe a blue heart shaped piece of plain paper which had a number wrote on in neat black ink. 

"Guys, we have to go." Tristan, the taller blonde spoke, standing up and brushing his trousers. 

"Hopefully we'll speak soon. Goodbye, love." Brad smiled, kissing Shannon on the cheek before standing up with Connor and Tristan. 

"Bye Princess, I hope to have a call or text of you to arrange that date." James also smiled, kissing Chloe on the cheek just like Brad did to Shannon before joining the others standing up and walking off. 

"That did not happen..." Shannon spoke at a loss for any other words.