Chapter Four ~ Thorpe Park.

'Happy 6 month anniversary, Princess. Me and the boys will be around in half an hour for a surprise! ;) xxxxxxx' Chloe read her most recent text, smiling widely. 

Jumping out of bed and sprinting to her wardrobe, she searched for today's outfit. Settling on a white t-shirt with small dinosaurs printed randomly on it, black skinny jeans, a turquoise zipper hoodie and turquoise Vans to match. She also put on some light make up and tied her hair up into a high ponytail with her side fringe straightened perfectly. 

Chloe made her way down stairs and into the living room to see Shannon up and dressed. Shannon's outfit consisted of her usual checkered shirt (Red and black), black skinny jeans and some red converse. Like Chloe, she wore light make up and had her hair perfectly straightened but she wore it down. 

In the middle of eating breakfast the front door of the girls apartment was knocked on then opened. Tristan, James, Connor and Brad then soon appeared in the kitchen. 

"I see your not ready." Brad winked at Shannon, sitting next to her and pulling her onto his lap where she continued to eat. 

"So, seeing as it's our six month anniversary we thought we'll have a day out together... With the others but oh well." James said, pulling Chloe onto his lap just like Brad did to Shannon. 

"Where are we going?" Shannon asked, leaning back in Brad. 

"It wont be a surprise if we tell you!" Connor laughed sitting in Shannon's previous seat, stealing some of Shannon's toast.

Groaning in annoyance of not telling them where they are heading, the two girls finished their breakfast in record time before dragging the boys out to their car after making sure they had their money and phones. 

"Their is only five seats though!" Chloe spoke while everyone was getting into the car and buckled their seat belts. 

James patted his lap for Chloe to sit on, which she easily obliged too. 

"Isn't that illegal?" Shannon asked, sitting in the middle of Brad and James while leaning onto Brad who had his arm tightly wrapped around her waist. 

"Not if we don't get caught." Tristan winked from the drivers seat. 

The whole journey consisted on singing loudly to One Direction's 'Take Me Home', The Wanted's 'Battlefield' and some 5 Seconds Of Summer songs which Chloe made them listen to, which was all being recorded for the boys Youtube channel. On arrival at their destination the girls gasped. 

"THORPE PARK?" They both yelled jumping out of the car and gazed in awe at the theme park they've been longing to go to ever since they was both little. 

Brad laced his fingers with Shannon's as James laced his with Chloe's before the six made their way into the theme park, being slightly dragged by the two girls. As soon as the tickets were brought, they all spilt up each going in different directions. Tris and Connor headed towards 'Saw; The ride', James and Chloe headed in the direction of 'The Swarm' and Brad and Shannon went in the direction of 'Nemesis Inferno'. 

-SHANNON'S P.O.V-

The day had barely started and it was already amazing. I'm at Thorpe Park with my boyfriend and best friends, how can things get better seriously? Walking towards 'Nemesis Inferno' Brad stopped in front of me and smiled nervously. 

"What's the matter, Brad?" I asked, worried. 

"Nothing bad, trust me. I just wanted to say that these six months with you have been the best of life. I seriously don't deserve someone as beautiful, perfect and flawless as you. I love you so much and I just hope you'll be the one I marry, have children that's we will love and care for and grow old with. Now I'm gonna start quoting Lawson because I know how much you love them but everywhere you go, my heart will follow or even everywhere you go, I'll be there. The universe stops when you're with me. Even if we are a thousand miles apart, I'll be there. We can make it though the stormy weather and I'll be you strength, ay, bit of The Wanted there but anyway... I want you to have this." Brad spoke, never breaking eye contact with me. 

Tears began to swell up in my eyes as he spoke. A light pink square box was brought out of his pocket and given to me. Undoing the white silk bow wrapped around the box to keep it from opening, I then slowly opened the box to reveal a beautiful silver charm bracelet, filled with an assortment of different charms; the date in which we met, both of our initials, the date in which Brad asked me to be his girlfriend and much more. A few tears escaped my eye and I examined the beautiful piece of jewelry I was just given. 

"It's beautiful, Brad. What I got you looks like nothing compared to this." I spoke in a whisper, still in awe at the beauty of the bracelet. 

"It doesn't matter." Brad replied, kissing my lips softly. 

"It does but don't worry, I'll repay you one way or another." I winked, smirking and walking off to start to line up for the ride with Brad right behind me, his arm around my waist which cheekily ended up with him resting his hand on my arse. Not that I was complaining. 

-CHLOE'S P.O.V-

Excitement was an underestimate of what I was feeling right now. It's mine and James's six month anniversary and I'm at the place I've wanted to go for literally forever along with my boyfriend and best friends. Life cannot get any better right now. 

Suddenly, I was stopped mid-step by James stepping in front of me and perfectly lacing both of our hands together. 

"Are you okay, James?" I asked, concerned. 

"I'm perfectly fine. I just need to say that I love you and that these six months have been amazing, the best of my whole life. The fact that I have someone that I don't even deserve is awesome. Your too beautiful and flawless and I hope I'll marry you one day and that we'll have children that we'll love and treasure together. This is the point you will burst into song and start singing Westlife 'I wanna grow old with you', but I hope we will grow old together and I wanna die lying in your arms. Now onto 5 Seconds Of Summer, ever since the day that we met, I couldn't get you out of my head there was always something about you. Now enough of the cheesy song lyrics, I want you to have this." James spoke, pulling a square aqua blue box out of his pocket and gave it too me. 

I undid the black, perfectly tied satin bow around it and opened the lid to reveal a stunning silver diamond encrusted infinity necklace. I took it out of the box and examined it closer, turning it over to find on each end of the curves our names; James on the left and Chloe on the right. It was beautiful. A few tears made their way down my cheeks as I looked back at James who was smiling lovingly at me. 

"It's perfect, thank you but my gift for you looks well, pathetic compared to this." I spoke smiling.

"I don't care but you can repay me in another way..." James winked suggestively before helping my clasp the necklace around my neck.

"Oh, I will, trust me." I replied back in a flirty tone as a soft kiss was left on my neck from James before he took my hand back in his and we made our way to the back of the queue for 'The Swarm', my repayment still clearly in both of our minds.