Chapter 1:

Chapter 1:

Harry's POV:

I slammed my fist down into my pillow, getting more frustrated by the second. I'm just getting so confused!

It started out this morning when I woke up from a really weird dream... I had a dream I had sex with Niall. In my dream I wasn't drunk, or high, or anything... I wanted it. Then, not long after I woke up, I saw Niall walk past my room with only a towel wrapped around his waist, obviously just coming out of the shower.

The boys and I all shared a 6 bedroom house together, with 3 bathrooms, and of course me and Niall shared a bathroom. We had the 2 bedrooms in the basement, while the rest of the boys' rooms, the extra bedroom, and the other 2 bathrooms were upstairs.

Anyway, I started blushing like mad for some reason, and thought of him as attractive. He's one of my best friends, practically my brother. Best friends don't think of their other best friends that way!

All day, whenever I saw him, I remembered his moaning, and the way he screamed my name in my dream. I just can't get him out of my head! I mean, I didn't just wake up and suddenly think he's hot, Im starting to have these thought a lot more. For the last couple weeks, it's like everything he does makes my stomach turn. How do I make it stop?! What if I get caught up in a moment and do something stupid? I could reck my friendship with him!

Harry? Yes? Stop thinking about this, your not gay. Okay.

I just need a girlfriend that's all. I'm getting lonely, and since Niall is single also, I'm getting weird thoughts. That's it. Once I get a girlfriend again and start to feel something for someone again, everything will go back to normal. This is all just a phase. That's all. Just a phase.

I remember when I had my Louis phase... God that was terrible. Louis just started dating Eleanor, and he stopped hanging out with me so much. I felt jealous because he was paying more attention to her than to me, and he was my bestest friend. I got angry at him for just hanging out with her, and whenever they kissed, or I saw them on a magazine, it tore my heart in two, and it made us fight a lot.

Good thing I got over it... With the help of a couple really nice girls I met. But of course, nothing lasts. I mean, how was I even suppose to have a proper relationship if management won't let me?!

I just need to find someone, even if it can't be public, I need someone to get my mind of Niall. And quick too.

I sighed, and decided I should get up and start getting ready for today. We had an interview at 7 tonight, and I don't feel like getting ready in the last hour before we had to leave.

I looked over at the clock on my bedside table, to see it was already noon. I pulled myself out of bed and towards the door. I walked down the small hallway and turned right into the medium sized bathroom. I pulled the shower curtains back to their normal spot, noticing they were resting on one side, and got the to water going. I stripped down into nothing and got in, letting the hot water help relax my muscles.

Once I was done, I hopped out and wrapped a towel around my waist. I turned on the fan, noticing that the steam from the shower fogged up the mirror.

Once I was done drying off, I realized I should have brought my clothes for today with me, so I didn't have to go back to my cold room in only a towel. I sighed and wrapped the towel tighter around me before unlocking the door. I swung the door open, ready to dart to my room so I could quickly change before I got to cold. I ran out and half way down the hall, but suddenly flew back onto the ground. Great.

"Oh my god! Harry! Are you okay? Oh gosh Haz I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to run into you!" I heard a thick Irish accent ring through my ears, and felt a firm hand holding my arm. I shook my head and sat up, finally realizing it was Niall, looking at me worriedly. My heart began pounding in chest and I felt a hot blush creep up on my cheeks. Oh god, I need to get out of here quick.

"Uhh, yeah I'm fine Nialler, it's okay, you clearly didn't mean to." I told him, as he practically lifted me up onto my feet.

I felt a cold wind, in the same place where the sun doesn't shine... Oh god, please don't tell me I was stupid enough to let go of the only thing covering my manhood. I looked down and sure enough, the blue towel was lying around my feet.

I heard Niall chuckle and felt him pat my shoulder as he walked past me to his room, shaking his head at how deep I was blushing. I must look like a tomato. Great. Just great. I mean, I know I've been naked in front of Niall before, but still. With all the weird feelings I've been getting lately, it's a little different.

I picked the towel up and wrapped it around me. I quickly walked back to my room and got dressed. I ran my fingers through my curly hair, which was half way dry by now. Finally thinking I looked good enough, I headed upstairs to get some breakfast.

-------------------------------------------

A/N:

Okeey... I know I have like no readers right now... Lol and that chapter was short and terrible, but I'll try to make the next one longer for all the Narry lovers out there. :)

Ugh Narry. You tear my heart apart. Ugh damn feels. Anywhore!

I want feedback!! All comments are appreciated! Just no hate please!

Love yooou all! Too much? Nahh... :D

FollowCOMMENTvote