Chapter 3:

Chapter 3:

Niall's POV:

A loud slam and many different pitched laughs were enough to wake me up from one of the best naps I've ever had. I groaned and tried to roll over, when I realized something was holding me down. I opened my eyes and saw that it wasn't a something, it was a someone.

Harry.

I smiled to myself and just looked at his face. His eye lids were closed lightly, and I noticed a small bit of sleep in the corner of his eye. His face was completely relaxed and beautiful, not that it isn't at every moment in every day. His lips were parted slightly with small breaths puffing in and out. I looked down at his chest that was moving up and down, and suddenly wished the thin fabric he was wearing would be gone, so my cheek could feel his skin. I felt a blush creep along my cheeks and instantly thought it would be better just to forget about it.

I suddenly remembered everything that happened this morning. God, I was such a baby. I can't believe I cried in front of Harry. I mean, yeah, we're practically brothers, and yeah, we've cried in front of each other before, but not over something that stupid. Well, I guess it wasn't that stupid. Harry understood and felt the same way. So maybe I wasn't being that big of a baby... I don't know.

I also can't believe I lied to him. I told him I was straight, and I know for a fact that I'm not. But I couldn't have told Harry that I was gay, and defiantly not that I had a crush on him. Ugh, let’s face it. It's more than a crush. I love him.

I looked up at him and smiled. He looked so peaceful and comfortable. I just wanted to snuggle up to him while I could. Because as soon as.... Wait. Harry promised he would sleep with me again tonight. I smiled even bigger, knowing this isn't the last time I get to be with him like this.

"Harrrryyyy... Waaake uuuup." I said to him, stretching out each word to make my voice sound calmer, while slightly shaking his shoulders. He stirred and moved his head back and forth a couple times before his eyes fluttered open and he smiled.

"I think the boys are back." I told him, hearing the continuous laughs coming from upstairs.

He just nodded his head and starred into my eyes. He's so beautiful I can hardly stand it. Ugh. Maybe if I was more attractive, Harry would like me better. Maybe he would even want to date me... No, even if I was more attractive Harry still wouldn't notice me, because he's straight.

"I'm hungry, but I don't want to get up." I whined hoping he would get what I meant.

"Do you want me to make you and sandwich and bring it back down?" He asked smiling at me and playing with my hair near my ear. I smiled even wider and was happy he got my message.

"Thank you!" I replied and giggled. What the fuck? Did I just giggle? I've kind of noticed he has that effect on me.

"No problem" he said before bringing his lips to my forehead, then leaving the room. Oh. My. God. I can't breathe. 'Just take deep breaths Niall, you'll be okay, Harry's coming back with food and you'll be fine.' I thought and just sat there smiling at my white wall.

~~~

Harry's POV:

I walked out of Niall's room and upstairs. He giggled. And it was adorable as fuck. I don't know what happened really, but all I know is, I like Niall a lot more than a friend, or a best friend, or a brother.

I'm not sure whether I'm gay, or bi, but I defiantly have feelings for Niall. When I woke up with Niall staring at me and smiling, it just felt so right. I don't want to let go of him. I just want to be with him, touch him, and kiss him. I know I couldn't though, and that's what hurt the most. But at least I'm not as confused anymore. And I don't think this is just a phase.