Chapter 5:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE AT THE END!! Please read!! Love you!

.

.

.

.

.

Chapter 5:

Niall's POV:

"Hi Niall" Harry said, moving closer to me. He was wearing a tux, and he looked really sexy if I say so myself.

"Harry, what are you doing?" I asked, getting up off the couch and walking towards him.

"Showing you how much I love you." He told me. This confused me. Wait... What?! Did he just say he loved me?

"Common, follow me babe." He said and used his hand on my back to guide me outside the back of the house. Once we were in the backyard, It instantly turned into night, with bright stars scattered across the black sky.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. Fireworks. I looked up in amazement to see that these weren't normal fireworks. They spelled out "I love you, be mine?" As soon as they popped in the sky.

BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. BOOM. More fireworks, but this time they were shaped as hearts. I suddenly felt warm, long arms wrap around my waist. I twisted my neck to look behind me and I saw Harry standing there, smiling down at me.

"So, what do ya say Niall James Horan? Will you be my boyfriend?" He asked, with a look of hope soaking his eyes.

"Of course. I love you, Harry. You have no idea how long I've waited for this." I told him. He smiled even wider, then leaned down to kiss me. Right before our lips touched, he muttered "I love you too Niall." and bam, his lips crashed down on mine. The kiss was very sweet, loving, and tender. Not needy and sloppy. Perfect.

I opened my eyes, not to see Harry standing there in a tux ready to kiss me again, but to see Harry holding me, while his face was stuffed into a pillow, mine stuffed in his chest.

It was all a dream. FUCK. I groaned and squeezed my eyes shut, wishing that my dream was all real. I looked over at the clock on Harry's bedside table, to see it was already 10 AM.

"Harrry, waaakke uuuuupp..." I said while shaking him.

"5 more minutes mum..." He mumbled into the pillow.

"I'm not your mum. Now common Harry get uuuup!" I told him after I chuckled. He didn't move so I shook his shoulders again. Nothing. I sighed and got on top of him so I was sitting on his manhood. I really liked this position, but I'm sure he didn't even notice.

"Alright, you asked for it." I mumbled as I began running my fingers along his sides and chest. His eyes popped open and he began giggling and screeching. He started trying to roll over and escape, but my knees were keeping him in place.

"S-stop! Please N-Nialler!" Harry begged but began giggling uncontrollably again.

"Hmmm, say 'Niall is the sexiest man on earth, and I shall bow down and make him breakfast' and then get up and make me breakfast!" I commanded while still tickling him.

"N-never!" Harry screeched and kept on laughing. His laugh is just to perfect. I moved my dancing fingers up to his armpits, and he began screaming.