Your opinion?

Hey guys! So, I'm really really sorry, but this isn't an update! Please read it anyway because its VERY important! I really need your feedback!

So I'm thinking about deleting my account.

No my stories would not be gone forever, because I'm thinking of giving my stories to my best friend, who already has an account.

Her account name is Annie_1D_Loverr if you wanna go check her out. (I dedicated this A/N to her)

If your wondering why I wanna delete my account, I have 4 reasons. 1: Its just not that fun anymore. I'm not as enthusiastic as I was when I made the account, I haven't gained any followers in literally forever, and I'm just not into writing as much as I was. 2: School is a pain in the ass and I really wanna just focus on that for a while. 3: I'm going through a ton of family stuff right now and its even hard for me to think straight any more. 4: Recently, I've gotten some hurtful messages, not from just one, but multiple people. So I'm thinking of deleting my account and giving my stories to Annie_1D_Loverr because shes my best friend, and an amazing writer, and I trust her to make the story better than I ever could.

I just wanna thank all of you who have been so supportive and have continued to read my story, even when it took me forever to update, or when the updates were too small, or terrible. Thank you. (:

So, leave comments below on what you think, and hopefully you'll keep reading the stories on Annie's account.

Love yoou! <3

-Brooke xx.