Chapter 4:

Chapter 4:

Harry's POV:

So, I've been sitting in my room thinking for a while now, and I think I know who I am now. I'm bi. That would explain everything. I like girls, I do, but every once in a while, a guy walks by and I just find him attractive. I thought all guys did that, but now that I think of it, I guess not.

I've decided I need to tell the boys, and soon. If I don't tell them for a while, and they find out that i've been keeping it from them, they'll get mad at me. I know it. We tell each other everything.

I got off my bed and started walking down the hall and up the stairs. I walk into the living room to see Louis and Liam sitting on the couch watching Toy Story. Of course.

"Where's Niall and Zayn?" I ask. Liam just shruggs and continues watching the movie.

"Niall's in the kitchen... duh. And Zayn is in his room, talking to Perrie on the phone I think. Why?" Louis answers.

"I need to tell you guys something." I replied.

"NIALL, ZAYN, CAN YOU GUYS COME OUT HERE FOR A SECOND?! I HAVE TO TELL YOU GUYS SOMETHING." I yell, and soon enough both boys have made there way to the living room and sat on the couch. I turned off the T.V. and as soon as I did Liam tried to protest. (A/N: Ahahahah... No Jimmy protested... xD)

"Hey! I was watching that!" Liam screeched.

"Too bad! Now, I need to tell you guys something... and I don't know how you guys are going to handle it..." I said looking down. Liam instantly sat up straight and looked a little concerned.

"What is it Hazzabear?" Louis asked, wondering what was going on.

"Promise me you guys will still act the same around me like nothings different?" I asked and they all nodded.

It's now or never.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair.

"Guys, I'm bi."

~~~

Niall's POV:

"Guys, I'm bi."

What?! I might have a chance. I might actually have a chance. It's highly unlikely, because I'm his best mate, but I still have a chance. Narry Storan could become real. I looked over at the other boys to see their reactions. Everyone seemed pretty shocked. Liam and Louis had wide eyes, and open mouth, and Zayn was just emotionless.

"Well someone say something..." Harry said, tears welling up in his eyes. I got up and went over to him.

"Oh no Harry! Don't cry! It's completely fine that your bi! Don't worry, I support you!" I told him as I hugged him. "And so do the other boys! Don't you guys?" I added as I let go and looked at the other boys.

"Of course I do! I just wasn't expecting it. I'm here for you Harry." Liam said as he got up to hug Harry. Louis didn't say anything, he just got up and hugged Harry and wouldn't let go.

"L-Louis..?" A-Are you okay?" Harry asked, suddenly worried about his best friend.

"Of course. I'm just so happy you finally realized." Louis said as he let go, smiling proudly.

"H-How did you know when I didn't even know myself?" Harry asked.

"Your one of my best friends Harry. I don't know about you, but friends are everything to me. I know you like the back of my hand. Of course I knew." Louis explained and Harry just smiled, but it soon faded.

"Z-Zayn... You haven't said anything... Is something wrong?"

"I just need some time to process everything. It's kind of hard to hear all of a sudden that one of your best mates is bi... I just don't get how you guys can all be okay with it so quickly. This could effect the band. This could effect all of our futures. I'm just thinking about a lot right now, and I need to think it completely through before I say anything else." Zayn explains and walks back to his room. What a dick. Harry opens up to him and Zayn says HE needs time. Whatever.

"He hates me..." Harry mumbled as a few tears ran down his cheeks and a sob escaped his throat.

"No, Harry, he doesn't hate you. Sure, that was a real dick like move, but I'm sure he'll get used to it." I told him as I wrapped my arms around him neck and rubbed circles into the back of his head. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulled me closer, and cried into my shoulder.

I'm. Going. To. Kill. Zayn.

How could he say something like that to Harry? What's wrong with him? I know he's not homophobic, but seriously? What the hell was that?!

I just shook the thoughts away and concentrated on the curly haired boy in my arms.

"Shhh, Harry it's okay. I'm here. Please don't cry. Please. I absolutely hate to see you cry. Please Harry." I whispered to him. He nodded and let go. As soon as he let go, I felt empty. Woah... Should I be worried..? Nah.

"Hey, it's getting pretty late. I'm going to bed. See you guys in the morning." Harry told us as he yawned. he is just too perfect.

"Coming Niall?" He asked, which made my heart start pounding in my chest.

"Uhh, y-yeah sure." I said with a smile. Maybe he likes me... It could be a possibility after all the cuddling and stuff this morning... But I can't assume anything. If I'm wrong, that would be so awkward.

That night, I fell asleep in Harry's arms, and I couldn't be happier.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

SURPRIZE UPDATE!!

OKAY, I KNOW THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY SHORT AND IM SORRY, BUT IM ACTUALLY OKAY WITH THIS CHAPTER. PLUS IT WASN'T EVEN SUPPOSE TO BE POSTED UNTIL FRIDAY. OH! AND IM ALSO REALLY SORRY ABOUT THE WHOLE ZAYN THING, I LOVE HIM, BUT THIS STORY NEEDED MORE DRAMA.

It isn't too bad is it..?

I really want some opinions and suggestions! So if your even reading this, please don't be afraid to tell me what you think! Was it cute? Boring? Interesting? Not enough fluff? Too much fluff? What do you guys think about how Zayn reacted? I really want to know what you guys think, so please leave comments other than "update please" because I want to know what you guys think about it! Okay, enough chit chat, BYE PEOPLE!

-Bookie(:

NEXT UPDATE: Umm, ill try to get it up by Tomorrow or Thursday, by the latest next week.

vote.COMMENT.follow